Children and the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1666 by
Children and the Force was created by
This may seem a trivial subject to some, but I wholeheartedly believe that children are more gifted in more ways than most adults, myself included sometimes, give them credit for. I would like to know if anyone who has children, or knows someone with children that have had extraordinary things happen to, or around them, them being the child. If you know of, or have heard anything like this, please, drop a post in here so that we can all talk about it. And, possibly in the near future, we can have a talk about it in the chat room. I have four little girlies to look after, and at one time or another, one of them has done something that normally would only be seen in sci-fi/horror flicks. No, not moving things with their minds, but, seeing things that no one else can see, (ghosts for example), or in the case of my middle child, telling me exactly what I'm holding in my hand without me opening it and showing her, she's done that several times, and frankly, it's sort of weird, lol. Anywho, post some interesting stuff if you can, and let's try and discuss the powers of a child's innocence.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1674 by
Replied by on topic Re:Children and the Force
Adults either use thier brains too much, or not at all. Just my personal opninon about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 days ago #1716 by
You are right shaki children see the world with more wonder than an adult they are not afraid to ask the questions which need to be asked.

MTFBWY

Anakin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 days ago #1753 by
Children have not been corrupted by the world of adults and it keeps them very attuned to the goings of the Force. My own daughter is an example. The things she has said and done amaze me. She is gifted and I hope she never loses it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 days ago #1778 by
Glad to see that there are others that agree with me. Yes, children are wonderful in the fact that they see the world through \"unprotected\", or if you prefer, \"unaltered\" eyes. They are a gift to be sure, unfortunately, many parents will \"warp\" their children's \"eyes\", by telling them, \"Don't do this\", or, \"Don't do that\", or, the best one yet, \"You CAN'T do that\", those of us with children all do it, I myself am guilty. I know that many of the things we tell them not to do, or they CAN'T do, are for their own protection, but, I believe that I should relax my stance on that a bit, and allow them to discover certain things for themselves, I know that my parents weren't exactly the strictest disciplinarians with me, so I have a slightly less skewed view of the world around me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 days ago #1788 by
I know that younger Children haven't been blinded and brainwashed by society and mainstream schools until we know better and then it's almost too late for some.
When my daughter was very young, here 19 year old cousin was murdered. She barelt knew him and had only seen him a few times. After the funeral she started 'seeing JJ' and talking to him. She had a monitor in her room as she had apnea (sp) and we would hear her talking softly at night. ( once we jumped when we actually thought we heard a low deep voice reply - she said it was JJ )
So, I have always believed that children can and do see and hear and experience things we've been 'taught' (brainwashed) not to.
Amras

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1878 by
This is when adults claim things are not real and they don't exist

MTFBWY

Anakin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 10 hours ago #1918 by
Exactly. Our society, in the Post McCarthy era, and with the Baby Boomers (which I am one), \"Sci-Fi\" was ok, but put in it's place. Along with \"New Age' beliefs and radical thoughts. it was hushed up and only whispered. I have lived in \"The Bible Belt\" all my life. It is ridiculous. Luckily the 60's brought alot of things out into the open, but the majority of people over 30 or 40, are a cookie cutter reflection of their society and peers. The majority of people have become almost mindless sheep who believe every thing they have been taught and told since they were children. It is sad when I did my own research and to find out the truth, learning for myself to think and to read. The outright lies that our children are told to be concrete fact almost makes me ill.
This is one main reason that I am glad to be here, because I believe, that even if we may all vary in our exacts, we believe much more than mainstream society believes or accepts and we are at least open enough to hear one's side before passing any sort of judgement.
I am sorry if I may have rambled a bit, but there is so much hypocracy that I have seen and had to deal with, but alas I am letting it all pass and to strive to overcome all the ties that can bind and break one, if we but let them.
May The Force Be With Y'all
Amras

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi