About our TOTJO/OOTMJ titles

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 month ago #139 by
Are our titles going to be updated here on this site?

What is this Order’s policy regarding the respecting and honoring our preexisting ranks?

It is the policies of the Order of the Mystical Jedi to honored and respect the titles and ranks of the [old] TOTJO prior to the break up.

I don’t think it would server anyone else’s best interests to try to re invent the wheel. When a clergy of one organization come to another organization, it is normal for them to honor the person’s tile. It is time that there should be some kind of unity between different Jedi Orders.

Bro Jack

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 month ago #140 by
Replied by on topic Re:About our TOTJO/OOTMJ titles
I accept all ranks from OOTMJ and TOTJF - BUT - I do not know the policy of TOTJF.

I'm glad you reminded me about the 'rank bar' business. I'll have to ask Mr. Dunn about that. There is no council here but a college of masters.

Br. John

Rev Hornbeck wrote:

What is this Order’s policy regarding the respecting and honoring our preexisting ranks?

It is the policies of the Order of the Mystical Jedi to honored and respect the titles and ranks of the [old] TOTJO prior to the break up.

I don’t think it would server anyone else’s best interests to try to re invent the wheel. When a clergy of one organization come to another organization, it is normal for them to honor the person’s tile. It is time that there should be some kind of unity between different Jedi Orders.

Bro Jack

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 month ago #141 by
Br. John wrote:

I accept all ranks from OOTMJ and TOTJF - BUT - I do not know the policy of TOTJF.

I'm glad you reminded me about the 'rank bar' business. I'll have to ask Mr. Dunn about that. There is no council here but a college of masters.

Br. John

Rev Hornbeck wrote:

Bro Jack

It is a good thing that you said that I just posted on their Masters forum a post asking them the same question. I asked because we promoted AstaSophi to Knight, and they have not yet updated her rank to knight yet. I will let you know what happens, in regards to their statement.

And of coarse and the OOTMJ will reciprocate.

Bro jack

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 month ago #153 by
That would be great, I'd be ecstatic if the different sites recognized my new rank. It would be great to see all the sites working together, moreso than the other, but that would be great also. Speaking of which, are there actually ranks on this site, because all i see are the \"senior boarder\" \"new boarder\" and that sort of thing. Thanks again everyone.
Dhagon Krayt

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 month ago #163 by
Dhagon Krayt wrote:

That would be great, I'd be ecstatic if the different sites recognized my new rank. It would be great to see all the sites working together, moreso than the other, but that would be great also. Speaking of which, are there actually ranks on this site, because all i see are the \"senior boarder\" \"new boarder\" and that sort of thing. Thanks again everyone.
Dhagon Krayt

That was because the Order of the Mystical Jedi are a part of the same organization.

Bro jack

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi