Star Wars Nerd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13994 by
Replied by on topic Re:Star Wars Nerd
mddeitz wrote:

Xiam---there is no harm in asking, because if they say no, your in the same position you started in, not a worse one. So be bold !!!!!

Well, the thing is... I hate the position I'm currently in.

I'd much rather go about something and actually GAIN something from it, rather than fail miserably.

...Yeah, I have a crippling fear of failure.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13995 by
show me a person who is true unto themsleves who says they dont have a fear of failure to some degree and I'll point out someone who is very afraid ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14261 by
My wife has been extremely supportive and understanding

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14276 by
Well, maybe you should start up a conversation with the intention to merely be her friend. You should see my dad, lol. Even before my parents split he flirted with everyone. lol It is funning to see him walk up to any girl and just start talking about things he has done. Things that he likes and stuff. He has several women that come around calling for him, lol. One was a bit obsessive and called him for like an hour. It's to bad he picks all the wrong women, lol. Anyway, It's like everyone has said, be yourself. Don't lie about having anything or doing things. I have a friend from high school who claimed up and down that he had swords and knives but when asked if we could go over to his house he would always say something like 'my parents don't like me bringing friends over.' He might have had a lot of GF's because he was good looking but he hasn't stayed with any of them for more then a few months. Also, i have a friend who is big, so not good looking, like D&D, Magic the Gathering, He plays on his comp all day, and i don't think he even has a job right now, but he has had a couple of GF's since i have known him. Be patient if some of the people i know can find someone i know you can. :) Plus if you live near one of those LIghtsaber academies you could always check them out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14277 by
Lol just a small thought a lightsaber academy is where you learn how to wield a lightsaber, and pick up girls lol. I don't think that goes lol.

But yes just be yourself.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi