Star Wars Nerd

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13956 by
Replied by on topic Re:Star Wars Nerd
Exactly, what I was thinking, but more eloquently said.

MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13964 by
well look at the bright side. at least your wife was cool. most women i date aren't totally cool with the \"by the way, I\"m a jedi\" thing. i just need to find a cute geek girl.

I'm proud to be a geek actually. besides people will think what they want. you can only change peoples mind so much.

besides who can say what came first? the religon or the movie? the ideas have been around for many hundreds of years. the name came from the movie. the movie clarified some points.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13969 by
Sorry, I just beat you to that when I told her well I quote 'wow, thats most intriguing, the Jedi of the films are an inspiration'

:D I didnt even get a smutty sabre joke so at least she respects my beliefs

As for you are always a jedi, no matter what the attire, I figured that goes without saying, I think the track has been jumped a little, the actual more important thing in this topic is the use (for whatever purpose) of ceremonial hilts

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13972 by
My mistake, ceremonial sabres (specific topic) elsewhere

PLease forgive error (bows)

This is what happens whe you jump onto a forum when the coffee tank is empty :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13978 by
Speaking of coffee, hmmmmmmmm, anyway. Just wait until she asks what it is all about. Then you can actually go into the important details. And as for the geek girls, maybe you should hang out around Game Stop, Anime Stores (they are hard to find but possible) and just keep your eyes open for the types of movies women check out when going to a movie rental store, you never know, you may find someone at any of those. Also, and i know people don't like doing it, but there are women online if you look hard enough. That is how my fiancee's dad met most of his GF's lately and some of them have turned out pretty cool. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13980 by
...If I met a cute geek girl in a video game or anime section/store, I'd more likely choke on my own tongue before I could even talk to them...

I have a general fear of conversation, due to the fact that very few people I actually talk to rarely care about what I say.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13981 by
Agh, curse my inability to edit... I should add, I also fear cute girls who may or may not cause my heart to collapse in upon itself if they find me repulsive and/or creepy. >_>;;;

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13986 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Star Wars Nerd
You might not get the response you hoped for but then you're guaranteed to miss the one who's going to say, \"You're planet or mine.\"

I know exactly that feeling. Suffered with the same thing only to find years later that some were interested, hoping I'd ask and to shy themselves to make the first move.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13988 by
Xiam wrote:

Agh, curse my inability to edit... I should add, I also fear cute girls who may or may not cause my heart to collapse in upon itself if they find me repulsive and/or creepy. >_>;;;

Ah the old male quandry... you want to find the right girl for you, its as simple as this...

BE YOURSELF

if she say's does anything against you, she is not worth knowing, secondaly 'hot girls' are so used to being told this, they see themsleves as special in someway (not all but many) and will treat all people as old clothes to be thrown around at will.

Be yourself, be who you are, be true to yourself, dont act, because sooner or later the act will fall and the real you will be revealed anyway

maybe this should have been in your thread Xiam :D

But I say all of these things from personal experience, and I am sure many males will nod in agreement to this

MTFBWY - A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13991 by
Xiam---there is no harm in asking, because if they say no, your in the same position you started in, not a worse one. So be bold !!!!!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi