Why Dark Lady scorn is hated

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #372070 by haydarskywalker12
Why is the Dark Lady scorn not wanted in the temple. Can you tell me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #372071 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic Why Dark Lady scorn is hated
Scorn, aka raze, aka mortose, and all hundred of her other names was banned from Totjo for life many years ago for violating many many rules. She recently asked to rejoin and after an interview process, it was determined that she had not changed in any way.

In addition, we are a jedi temple and our doctrine and beliefs arnt compatible with sith beliefs (espically her super dark version of them). Sith have a place of their own to train and hate on and torture eachother, and their drama is not welcome here.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Rex, haydarskywalker12, Tavi

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #372073 by haydarskywalker12
Scorn seems to have insulted the totjo you know. I know she is super dark, but she was worse than I thought. If I ask you, can you please send me a list of the rules she has violated at a time when you are available. I try to be close friends with her and I can see the conflict in him. I think there's still a bit of goodness in it and something that looks like a Jedi. SHe tries to be nice to me even though it's normally dark

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #372074 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic Why Dark Lady scorn is hated
No we will not send you a list of rules broken by someone else. Nor should a guest who’s been here a matter of days be making such request.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wraith

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #372078 by Wraith
Replied by Wraith on topic Why Dark Lady scorn is hated

Zero wrote: No we will not send you a list of rules broken by someone else. Nor should a guest who’s been here a matter of days be making such request.

sounds like an alt account to be frank. only two posts and both asking about why someone else is hated seems sus to me idk.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi