New Project Requiring Contributors: PRISM Jedi Perspectives 2022

More
2 years 1 month ago #366540 by Edan
Some of you might remember that in 2016 I put together a document called 'PRISM Jedi Perspectives' which collated the opinions of members of the community on various topics.

It's been six years since then and I would like to do a second edition as the community is always changing.

How it works is that for anyone who is participating I will send you 3-4 different topics to write about. You can write as much or as little as you want, as long as it is relevant to the topic and Jediism in general. This is intended to be shared throughout the community with no restriction of dissemination of the document so please bear this in mind if you wish to participate.

I'm also eager this time around to have artwork from Jedi, these can be in addition to the topic responses or just on their own.

I would like some input as to which topics everyone would like to see, so I have set up a google doc where you can have your opinion (even if you don't want to participate in any other way): https://forms.gle/iA3n2DPwJUf1v1Pi8

If you would like to participate either writing/artwork or both, please see this google doc: https://forms.gle/5bFgodHp6pnUTewbA

If you know of anyone outside TOTJO that might like to join in, please do share the links above, it is open to everyone in the community.

For now, I'll set a deadline of two weeks to get feedback and initial participation interest. If you change your mind, no problem, just let me know afterwards.

Any questions post them here.

And if you'd like to see the original document, please see here.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus, Skryym, Diana W, Ashria, River, Silenus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #366697 by Edan
Bump.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi