If I were to make some video(s)

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #350863 by Rosalyn J
In the same way that Alexandre Orion was invited by Pastor Carlos to make a video (some videos) I was also invited. What would you like for me to include in mine?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Rex, Jhannuzs Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #350871 by Carlos.Martinez3
This idea comes from a hope that we can get our “Pilars of the community “ to archive them self’s for us.
What does your modern day Jediism actually look like? Today? What have ya learned? Pass your time.

Ros specifically- tell me your story - share. I wanna know. I want my children to be able to see you and say “was that that Ros you talk of all the time?” Things like that matter a bit to me.

What keeps ya coming back? What keeps ya at that student level all the time- always learning? Where does they type of fire come from for you?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J

More
3 years 11 months ago #350876 by Rosalyn J
Here is the first one
https://youtu.be/HxZVuPUBXTM

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3, Jhannuzs Ian

More
3 years 11 months ago #350881 by Rosalyn J
Here is the second

https://youtu.be/UbEiL-DBdMs

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3, Jhannuzs Ian

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #350909 by Jhannuzs Ian
Thanks Rosalyn, Your sincerity is your light now.

You invited me to design my acceptance scale:

Accept the imperfection of theories, of my actions and of others.
Accept that there are things that I can modify a little, moderately, a lot or totally.
Accept that there are situations that do not correspond to me to modify.
Even accepting that there will always be fluctuating percentages of frustration in my life and that it is convenient for me to expand my Window of Tolerance to imperfection.

Perhaps the premises that lead us to the path of non-acceptance could include: having the right life, always being right, always winning all the "battles", always wanting to be certain and not tolerating uncertainty.
I know that it is not about abandoning our perseverance, perhaps just that each person discover how to regulate the intensity and frequency of radical attitudes.

Boxes inside boxes, here I think that each person is creating some system to feel somewhat more liberated. Eclecticism leads us to appreciate more colors and more beauty in the world, as validating more aspects of philosophical theories, accepting more people as my friends could be the result.

• Do you have any Jedi ideas to get out of the first boxes? Your voice is perfect to guide some meditation about this.
• What would you see outside all the boxes?
• What daily acts would reflect that you have transcended towards a more natural and peaceful freedom?

I begin to evoke more freedom, authenticity and serenity, the trees in front of my window look so perfect.

• What do you think of the idea of ​​being citizens of the world?

If it's your plan, keep sharing some of your Light

Thank you master

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Jhannuzs Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus, Alexandre Orion

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353522 by
Replied by on topic If I were to make some video(s)
I would like to see a video on What is really the difference or should I say in the soul of the jedi

Compared to lets say a sith.
To me it looks like a jedi and sith are just 2 sides but to the same coin.

For example is it OK to relax and be not passionate while others are.
For example you have someone passionate and striving with all their might to make building materials so you may have a house to live in.
And someone has Passion and strong desire to work in the Sun and sweat to till the soil so you may have food.

And yet you sit complacent and content to be at peace with yourself while others are in pain.
And suffer for you to sit back and be content with who you are.

I'm just curious how the mind of a Trained jedi actually works?

How the mind is numbed down to just feel
All is calm and tranquil.

And as long as you just seek peace it's OK for others to suffer for you.

While your brothers and sisters lay not idly by but stand up with Passion and desire to right the wrongs and bring order to things.

More
3 years 7 months ago #354072 by ZealotX

forceuser wrote: I would like to see a video on What is really the difference or should I say in the soul of the jedi

Compared to lets say a sith.
To me it looks like a jedi and sith are just 2 sides but to the same coin.

For example is it OK to relax and be not passionate while others are.
For example you have someone passionate and striving with all their might to make building materials so you may have a house to live in.
And someone has Passion and strong desire to work in the Sun and sweat to till the soil so you may have food.

And yet you sit complacent and content to be at peace with yourself while others are in pain.
And suffer for you to sit back and be content with who you are.

I'm just curious how the mind of a Trained jedi actually works?

How the mind is numbed down to just feel
All is calm and tranquil.

And as long as you just seek peace it's OK for others to suffer for you.

While your brothers and sisters lay not idly by but stand up with Passion and desire to right the wrongs and bring order to things.

I think it would be cool to see Roz talking about the light side and the "relative" benefits of one over the other in her life, specifically. Kinda like a commercial for the light because I feel like the dark side is more seductive to people but that doesn't mean it's better.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi