Temple Renovation (30 May 2020)

The Temple has undergone renovations. Please see here for more details:

www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/114-A...s/123927-renovations

For those who need company during this time

More
03 Apr 2020 13:22 - 03 Apr 2020 13:23 #350827 by Edan
I am not around on the forum very often having stepped away from my knightly duties, however if you are feeling lonely and need a chat I encourage you to message me.

You can contact me on the following platforms:

Discord - Edan#1707
Hangouts - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Skype - kerry-ann.30

I will be out of action for a little while this evening (around 19.30 BST to 22.00 BST - 3rd April) but I should be around the rest of the time.

If you don't know me already, I like gardening, cats, fiction novels, tv cop dramas, writing, and playing video games, but I'm happy to talk about anything you fancy :)

Understanding in the place of indifference
Compassion in the place of cruelty
Action in the place of apathy
Peace in the place of violence
Mercy in the place of vengeance

Contact me if you like: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 03 Apr 2020 13:23 by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, FTPC, Loudzoo, Skryym, Rex, Jcteleschi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2020 17:01 #350886 by Edan
I'm bumping this as a reminder to any who are finding isolation tough (or indeed, anyone who is feeling the need to talk) that I am around.

Contact me if you like: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Kohadre, FTPC

More
11 Apr 2020 10:59 #351007 by Edan
It's been a little while since I bumped this last so another reminder I'm here for anyone that needs it.

I'm sitting in my garden writing today (about midday at the moment) so drop me a message if you'd like to chat.

The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Moderators: KobosBrick