Force visions and the unconscious sleep .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346360 by
Yes I have been a lucid dreamer since childhood! Astral projections came much later though, after years of work. I hear people say they got it on the first try but that has not been me. I see it as a process like anything. You dont just walk into anything an expert. It takes work! I think those people are just thinking they are doing it and instead just landing in that weird place between sleep states.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346370 by OB1Shinobi

Fyxe wrote: Yes I have been a lucid dreamer since childhood! Astral projections came much later though, after years of work. I hear people say they got it on the first try but that has not been me. I see it as a process like anything. You dont just walk into anything an expert. It takes work! I think those people are just thinking they are doing it and instead just landing in that weird place between sleep states.

Would you be willing to describe the process that took you from lucid dreaming into astral projection? Like, what were the major steps and milestones along that journey? And how did you know you had reached the point where you were truly astrally projecting and not just having a really vivid dream?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex, Malicious

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346377 by OB1Shinobi

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Fyxe wrote: Yes I have been a lucid dreamer since childhood! Astral projections came much later though, after years of work. I hear people say they got it on the first try but that has not been me. I see it as a process like anything. You dont just walk into anything an expert. It takes work! I think those people are just thinking they are doing it and instead just landing in that weird place between sleep states.

Would you be willing to describe the process that took you from lucid dreaming into astral projection? Like, what were the major steps and milestones along that journey? And how did you know you had reached the point where you were truly astrally projecting and not just having a really vivid dream?

We can talk about this in PM if youd prefer. Hit me up!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346420 by
No it's ok, just thinking.

So it's a process of first struggling to "wake up" in your dreams. So first step is the basic mantra to remember your dreams. Then the mantras get more complex. To much to write here but basically they move to mastering the dream world. And then controlling it for your will. Once you can fly at will in a dream and read a book and change reality you become ready for the next step, actually walking outside of that world. Breaking the 4th wall so to speak and walking free of that construct. This is just the first step to even become aware of the confines of the body. Beyond that a new process begins. It can take years to master.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346450 by Adder
In my experience that language is a bit dangerous to practitioners. The 'leaving' or going 'outside' a lucid capacity can break one's capacity to dream, because it can depart from it entirely. Taking years to rebuild capacity. It could be safer to define the boundaries between what is a lucid dream and what it is that one is said to be astrally projecting to... to get the distinction to serve the process.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Adder.

More
4 years 2 months ago #349292 by Malicious
I like this topic so I'mma bump it d! .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349293 by
I have some weird-ass dreams.

More
4 years 2 months ago #349296 by Malicious
Same here , well when I have them once in a blue moon .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

More
4 years 2 months ago #349336 by Streen
I almost always have vivid dreams and can recall almost every detail. It can be rather tiring mentally as I feel like I am never really unconscious and rested. Which leads me to oversleeping way too often.

I gotta tell ya... it kinda sucks.

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.

More
4 years 2 months ago #349353 by Manu
I enjoy Jung's interpretation of dreams as a mechanism for communicating with the unconscious. I've had some pretty strange dreams, that have revealed important details, which I believe might have been subtle "cues" my unconscious mind picked up from situations, even when my conscious mind did not.

I've even have these dreams work as alerts of bad situations happening at a distance.

I have not taken time to develop lucid dreaming as a skill, I feel my energy and time are better invested elsewhere. But I do try to mind certain patterns that emerge in the symbols I see in dreams, as factors to consider when making decisions when I have otherwise been unclear on how to proceed.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, Malicious

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi