A view of The Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345709 by
A view of The Force was created by
I got asked to do this so please dont be mean or tease this thread. only nice interactions allowed!

THE FORCE - according to Fyxe

There is the force, eternal and outside of time and space as we know it. It has always existed and always will simply because of the fact that "nothing" cant exist. This means that something + nothing does not equal everything. Nothing is a non entity so its like dividing by zero. cant be done. So The Force is the starting place, that is all.

7th - The Force exists in the highest realm, which is 7th. this is also where the 10th dimension is of logoic reality. From this starting place all things come. The Force takes of itself and shatters that part into an uncountable amount of pieces. As the happens lower Realms are created (also called worlds or planes of consciousness). There are 6 below this one for a total of 7. These are all regions of reality and the 7th chakra (crown/spirit) resides here as a projection through all realities below it.

6th - Plane of creation called the Divine. This is the beginning of matter and the highest state of consciousness before the Force Itself. this realm has the 9th dimension and also the 6th chakra (third eye/perception of self) that emanates down through the lower realms. This is the beginning of The Forces will to experience itself, still as only one entity connected to the shattering. but it is still outside of time, only eternal material exists here.

5th - plane of masters called the spiritual. this is the highest form of consciousness where individuality begins to emerge. the creation of the soul if you like. the 8th dimension is here and it is a place of perfect combinations of experience, knowledge and wisdom. from here things are taught to us and it is the place of the 5th chakra (throat/communication) that emanates down through the lower levels.

4th - plane of thought called the neural. This is the origination of the akashic record where all of times memories past, future and present are kept. it is the 7th dimension. From here that knoweldge flows both up and down the lower and higher realms and can be accessed by specific means. emotion and the true emergence of what it means to be separate but connected comes from here. The 4th chakra (heart/feeling) resides here and emanates down from here. Time becomes relevant here.

3rd - Plane of guardians called causal. this is the the last realm before ascending down into the corporeal cycles of reincarnation. It is the first ascended breakthrough from that process of reunification. gaurdians reside here to assist with this ascention process. the 3rd chakra (solar plexus/action). This is a place of working and a place of striving to achieve. it is breaking mental barriers of ascention and the 6th dimension.

2nd - plane of energy called astral. This is where the astral energy body resides and participates in the physical layer through mirror interaction. It also holds the process of reincarnation through the root and sacral Chakras. it is the place where the 2nd chakra (pleasure seeking/desires) resides. here there is a clear seperation of individual body and physical things begin. also subconscious aspects like shadow reside here. and it is where the 5th dimension is.

1st - plane of physical called corporeal. this is physical stuff, bodies, material etc. everyday consciusness is here used to function the body. it is a place where the last 4 dimensions are (height, length, width, time). 1st Chakra (root.needs) ( we spend our time here learning how to reform the shattered pieces of the force back into one connected thing. the process gives us ascention back up through the realms to become one with the force by gaining knowledge of the higher realms and then using them to become reconnected. until we can do this we are stuck reincarnating through the astral and physcial realms before we can gain the knoweldge to reach the 3rd realm, guardian realm. once there we spend time as guides until we can attain master status and ascend to 5th realm. once there we decide our role, impart wisdom down or ascend to become one with the force.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345710 by Carlos.Martinez3
In a open discussion forum - request can be made and acknowledged but... expect what you know to be present. If you like to post things in your journal (create one or a few) up to you and use them for posting things you like, find, and such. I have a pastors journal and a meditation journal and a grateful journal and a few others. Create your own space if you like. Take some time to think things out and look around and see what all others have done here as well. I've said a few times and I may say it a few more, I'm nothing really special but faithful, anything I can do here any one can do as well. Think about that. Any freedom we have, we can share or vice versa.
Good luck on your continued search- May the Force continue to be with you and find you in the seek if it.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Rex, Jhannuzs Ian

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345711 by
Replied by on topic A view of The Force
carlos?? I dont understand your post? what do you mean?

More
4 years 4 months ago #345713 by Carlos.Martinez3
sent a PM.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345714 by
I asked for only nice interactions. thats just following the rules right? I never said no one can post here.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345718 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic A view of The Force
I find this topic very interesting , it's like a spiritual version of the string theory model of multi dimensional spaces . I have been working on a theory of multiversal creation based on the string theory model I could share some thoughts on the subject . But personally I believe that the force is the void space that is outside of the multiverse in the sense that it holds everything together and is connected to everything . I do agree with you on the subject that the force is a unifying multi dimensional energy that surrounds us , penetrates us and binds the universe together . But politely disagree on the force being a singular dimension that acts on the others . It makes more sense for it to be what I explained but we all have our own beliefs and I respect yours and would like to collaborate with you on the subject .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Brick

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345719 by
By all means please do! I would love to hear more detailed thoughts on your ideas and how they agree or disagree with my own. Can you elaborate on your ideas? like how do you see this unifying multidimentional energy field and what is this void space you have talked about? I have a feeling we might find ourselves more aligned than you thing. as I believe the force emanates down through all the levels and is what "holds things together" through the concept of chakras. I look forward to your ideas though!

More
4 years 4 months ago #345720 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic A view of The Force
So, I know we discussed this a bit so if I repeat a question please bare with me :)

I like the idea you are getting at but I look at the idea of all perception is the same thing so what is the space of separation in your opinion?

As I understand Chakras and I have not studied them much so I admit to this being rather uniformed. But, they are the inlet and outlets of the energy of life. So, as we progress then is this energy the same as is present in the inanimate objects which move and exert energy through the universe and cosmos.

Asking for nice interactions is not wrong, but cannot be guarantees that "nice" will be what you intend. As long as there is no one being directly threatening, obscene, or directed targeting based on who you are and not questioning ideas then we will address violations.

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick, Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345723 by
Kobos I'm not sure what you mean by all perception being the same thing?

I see no space of separation but what we perceive in this realm. In actuality all things are connected and all things are ultimately The Force outside of the limitations of time and space. We have been separated from that for a purpose, so that we may be challenged to find our way home. This is the adventure!

Chakras are not so much outlets but vortexes of concentrated energy. The vortex runs perpendicular to our body not parallel. Meaning the calm place in the center is the conduit directly to the force on 7 levels. Find the quiet space in the energy and there you will find an aspect of the force! Combine all 7 together and you BECOME the force. Understand?
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

More
4 years 4 months ago #345724 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic A view of The Force
When I get the time I will make a topic on multi dimensional creation and elaborate on the questions you asked to me .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi