Can't be a Jedi if you support Trump...?

More
4 years 7 months ago #342968 by Kobos
Then leave it seems like you just like bashing your head into a wall at this point. You believe in your right to say whatever you want in someone else's house and I really doubt you would allow any one to yell anything they wanted at anytime in your home.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342969 by Lykeios Little Raven
Y'all are spineless doormats if you think we should let Nazis do this again. If you think those concentration camps at the border aren't concentration camps at this point, you are part of the problem.

And I didn't say all Trump supporters are Nazis. But if you support Trump you cannot be a Jedi. Period. End of sentence.

I'm not targeting anyone specifically here. But if you can't even come out and say that Trump is wrong. Or, short of that, that Nazis are wrong. Then you are against me. And therefore, I am against you.

And I'll be damned before I'm part of a group of people that weak. You're only giving room for fascism if you aren't fighting it in some way. You are passively accepting and tacitly giving them your seal of approval.

That's all I'm going to say on this matter. Now I'll return to my self-imposed exile remembering exactly why I left this "organization" in the first place. Bad taste in the mouth and a whole crowd of "Jedi" who wouldn't or couldn't fight Palpatine himself if he showed up to take over the world.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, ZealotX

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342970 by
Phoenix, If you refuse to follow the TOS, I don't know what you want to accomplish here.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342971 by
But they apply to everyone, not just Jedi. Giving special treatment because you are of a different philosophy should not be applicable.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342972 by

Lykeios wrote: Y'all are spineless doormats if you think we should let Nazis do this again. If you think those concentration camps at the border aren't concentration camps at this point, you are part of the problem.

And I didn't say all Trump supporters are Nazis. But if you support Trump you cannot be a Jedi. Period. End of sentence.

I'm not targeting anyone specifically here. But if you can't even come out and say that Trump is wrong. Or, short of that, that Nazis are wrong. Then you are against me. And therefore, I am against you.

And I'll be damned before I'm part of a group of people that weak. You're only giving room for fascism if you aren't fighting it in some way. You are passively accepting and tacitly giving them your seal of approval.

That's all I'm going to say on this matter. Now I'll return to my self-imposed exile remembering exactly why I left this "organization" in the first place. Bad taste in the mouth and a whole crowd of "Jedi" who wouldn't or couldn't fight Palpatine himself if he showed up to take over the world.

Okay... That's it....
I have restrained myself from saying this through the weird Nazi issue, through my friend being called a Nazi... and through some weird rule about respecting Hitler. Now... I'm saying it.

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER FREAKING HAPPENED!

ALso... There are ZERO death camps... ZERO "FEMA Camps".

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342973 by
What will this accomplish? This just looks like a tantrum because the site isn't the way you want it to be. At least from the outside. And literally ONE person said he was a Nazi. NO ONE else did.

PS: Not mad just using caps for emphasis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342974 by

Deimos wrote: What will this accomplish? Really?

Perhaps get some people to question what they have been told is true their entire lives. Also, wasn't I clear? I'm fighting against a perceived enemy.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342975 by Kobos
Complain about your free speech, play cup game of trolling, forget the point of when you got trolled, lash out......

Attachment trollface-quest-2.png not found

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342976 by

Kobos wrote: Complain about your free speech, play cup game of trolling, forget the point of when you got trolled, lash out......

Attachment trollface-quest-2.png not found

Yet, I'm not trolling and I've made that clear.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342977 by
But only ONE directly said he was a Nazi. Hell I'm on his side, and it seems everyone except Lyk was also, but he only expressed opinion and never pointed a metaphorical finger. So whats the issue?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi