Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #339975 by
Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :(

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #339981 by Rosalyn J
Hi,

I am not familiar with either spirit guides or mediumship. Apologies for intruding in advance, but I just want to provide you with something that may be encouraging. There are many ideas that indicate to us that those who pass on are gone in a physical sense, but live on in another way.

I lost a dear friend to brain cancer many years ago, but I didn't lose her advice, her impact, or the memories and conversations I had with her. I'm not ashamed to say that sometimes I will approach a situation with the words "What would Rev Swift do?" I'll even sometimes ask her directly. I don't get a "new" answer, but something she had said will pop into my mind. What keeps people "alive" isn't signs from the other side. Its us. Its memories. Its the love you have in your heart for Chris. Its shared laughter and shared tears. It's shared time. Chris is still here with you so long as you keep him alive through remembering

Grief is a difficult process to go through. We here at the Temple can provide some support, but I encourage you to get around friends and family offline during this difficult time.

May the Force be with You

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi