Accountability of the laws spirit beyond its letter

More
18 Jun 2019 03:38 #339844 by Carlos.Martinez3
I leave this thread with these two quotes

Yes yes, a flaw more and more common among Jedi . Too sure of themselves they are. Even the older, more experienced ones.
And ...
When all choices seem wrong, choose restraint.
Yoda

May the Force be with us all

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 03:38 #339845 by Kohadre

ZealotX wrote:

JamesSand wrote: Do you need to deal with it?

Best way to avoid nuisance sales calls during dinner? Put your phone on silent :)


I will never say that blocking or ignoring isn't a viable option to handle unwanted calls. It absolutely is.

However, it's not my style. I shouldn't have to do either. A lot of companies will call you until you talk to them and tell them to stop calling you. Knowing they can't win with you, and therefore shouldn't waste their time, is a little more direct than trying to wait them out and hope they will go away on their own.

Personally, I'd like to see more of Kohadre's offensive vocabulary and attempts to... not sure what I'd call it... bully/harass me?

Which *sigh* alas is easy to do online. It takes real bravery to call someone a c*nt but I was slightly entertained by the verb "tw*tswaggling". Must admit. I've never heard that one before.


No?

Ok, I'll post the whole thing so everyone can enjoy it together

Kohadre
"To my knowledge both you and Kyrin are grey Jedi. That's accepted here. You're an apprentice. Kyrin was an apprentice too which means someone thought she could one day become a knight. So are grey Jedi welcome here or not? Are grey Jedi methods welcome or not? Can grey Jedi become apprentices but never knights? Where is the line of incompatibility drawn as it relates to beliefs? And how much of said beliefs directly play out in behavior?"

2 hours ago
Kohadre
Kohadre
You're on my radar.



If you have a problem with me, fine; bring it up to the council and I'm sure they'll address it in an appropriate fashion.
2 hours ago
Kohadre
Kohadre
"Honestly, outside of protecting children I see no harm in foul language at all. Using words that are subjectively bad does not make one immoral (and therefore doesn't break Jedi code) for using them."



That's awesome, I'm glad to hear you think that.



You're a goddamn cunt. Like, a high level twatswaggling skag box.



I think you're absolute fucking trash. The collective membership of the forums, is now forever less intelligent for having listened to your rants and associated arguments.
1 hour ago
ZealotX
ZealotX
Oh no, not the radar of the mighty Kohadre... Oh my... You have a pretty big ego and a short fuse. I don't foresee you being able to debate me publicly so I guess you'll have to settle for childish insults in private.



Why do you think I have a problem with you? You said things that were untrue. I corrected you.



You started things off by saying things you didn't have the "energy" to prove. When you were asked to prove them you directed me to the search feature and then said 'oh btw those posts are gone'. But you took the occasion to dance on Kyrin's grave (thread) because obviously you don't like her. And I can see why. As much as you may think you have to offer in the way of intelligent debate when it all boils down to it you are ruled by your emotions, don't like being proven wrong, and rely too much on your biased interpretation. You felt no reluctance to talk about the person of Kyrin and attack her when she could not respond. You may even want to target me and attack me but it wont work. Insults are truly meaningless coming from someone who doesn't know me. Therefore, they only betray the control that you lack. You may be weak against your dark side urges but I've been attacked by far better Sith than you could ever be. Grey? LOL. Your master might think that. I think it's an act.



And your understanding is dubious at best.



Clearly you don't seem to understand the difference between foul language and being offensive. LMAO for example includes a cuss word. LMFAO includes 2. Are you offended when you see people write this? Of course not. It depends on the context which is something you seem to have trouble with.



Now, I wonder if you're going to be more bothered by the insinuation that you don't understand something than I'm bothered by your inflammatory and direct insults. Which do you suppose? And Kyrin gets banned. LOL.
1 hour ago
Kohadre
Kohadre
Fuck you,



First off, I requested advance permission to bitch you out; which was expressly granted.



I think you have a problem with me, due to the sociopathic way you orchestrated making a statement about me and Kyrin being Gray Jedi, and then tried to pin the same back on me.



You've been provided with multiple reasons for why Kyrin was banned; including from Br. John himself. I honestly don't think that any reason or example provided to you would be sufficient at this point.



I think my understanding is pretty spot on.
1 hour ago
ZealotX
ZealotX
Actually, you keep getting things wrong. Bro. John was AGAINST the ban. He told me himself.



You assume far too much.



And when did you ASK for permission? You misinterpreted something I said to Carlos. Your understanding appears to be under the rule of your anger.



“You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. " - Yoda
42 minutes ago
Kohadre
Kohadre
I asked Knight Firewolf on his thoughts about calling you a cunt, he said "permission granted".



I didn't even really bother reading your discussion with Carlos, actually. Nice assumption although.



39 minutes ago
Kohadre
Kohadre
Also, whether or not Br. John was against the ban is irrelevant concerning my previous statement. Reasons for Kyrin's ban were still publicly provided by him; several times.
36 minutes ago
ZealotX
ZealotX
Lol, you asked your master for permission? What is he, your dad?



And why are you so obviously lying? YOU QUOTED MY CONVERSATION WITH CARLOS!



dude, lol, scroll up.
35 minutes ago
Kohadre
Kohadre
Nah, he's not my dad. However, having permission of a ranking temple member is nice to have when cussing out a member like you.



Just because I quoted your conversation doesn't mean I bothered to read it, LOL dumbfuck.
30 minutes ago
Kohadre
Kohadre

.

Remember the doctrine; embody the code.
Live the creed; embrace the 16 teachings.
Honor your vows.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 03:41 #339846 by ZealotX

Kohadre wrote:
If you really want to bring our entire PM conversation to the public forum, be my guest.


LOL, was I supposed to keep your attacks in confidence? That's not how PMs work. What you say can be copy/pasted.

And I used the spoiler tag to make sure you would read it. I can use smaller words as well if you'd like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 03:46 #339847 by Carlos.Martinez3
Maybe a time
Out
IS needed ? Take some time to re group or return or even just take a break for a bit ?

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 03:46 - 18 Jun 2019 03:47 #339848 by Adder

ZealotX wrote:

Adder wrote: ZealotX, I think Kohadre meant you misattributed your words as his.


which words would that be?


Go back and see for yourself. I cant copy paste from this device.

Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 18 Jun 2019 03:47 by Adder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 03:55 #339850 by JamesSand

Maybe a time
Out
IS needed ? Take some time to re group or return or even just take a break for a bit ?


Let 'em go, they'll tire themselves out eventually and fall asleep. Little dears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 04:03 #339851 by Carlos.Martinez3

JamesSand wrote:

Maybe a time
Out
IS needed ? Take some time to re group or return or even just take a break for a bit ?


Let 'em go, they'll tire themselves out eventually and fall asleep. Little dears.


Not cool condescending people like that. Let’s All take a break

Moderators can you lock this thread or ask that the individuals involved take a break. Up to you. 24 hours to cool
Down and sort things out could be requested.
I , as pastor, would ask if any one needs me for moderation I will be available for any member willing or requesting on any platform here discord direct or WhatsApp.
Please and thank you -
May the Force be with us all.
Pm me directly here for any need or request.

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 04:12 - 18 Jun 2019 04:13 #339852 by JamesSand

Not cool condescending people like that. Let’s All take a break

Moderators can you lock this thread or ask that the individuals involved take a break. Up to you. 24 hours to cool
Down and sort things out could be requested.
I , as pastor, would ask if any one needs me for moderation I will be available for any member willing or requesting on any platform here discord direct or WhatsApp.
Please and thank you -
May the Force be with us all.
Pm me directly here for any need or request.


People are just kids that got bigger. I don't see any reason to treat them differently.
Not my site, mods can take as firm or not hand as they like, but generally in my workplace, I let the "kids" (all of which are fully grown adults with all the rights and responsibilities that entails) have out their various social and professional tiffs and I don't step in until I'm asked to, a formal complaint is raised, or they're about to be in serious breach of (generally) a safety requirement.

Anyway, it's 2019, if people can't work out by now that winning arguments on the internet (or being a public nuisance, recorded for all eternity) is a fairly weak play, it's not my lot in life to help them :)


I'm not a pastor, but I love meddling, so if anyone wants to contact me for moderation, or counsel, feel free to work out how to contact me :D
Last edit: 18 Jun 2019 04:13 by JamesSand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 04:17 #339853 by Adder

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

JamesSand wrote:

Maybe a time
Out
IS needed ? Take some time to re group or return or even just take a break for a bit ?


Let 'em go, they'll tire themselves out eventually and fall asleep. Little dears.


Not cool condescending people like that. Let’s All take a break

Moderators can you lock this thread or ask that the individuals involved take a break. Up to you. 24 hours to cool
Down and sort things out could be requested.
I , as pastor, would ask if any one needs me for moderation I will be available for any member willing or requesting on any platform here discord direct or WhatsApp.
Please and thank you -
May the Force be with us all.
Pm me directly here for any need or request.


Sure Councillor, and if noone else does Ill unlock tomorrow.

Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 04:21 #339854 by Carlos.Martinez3
Does any one Have any objection to locking this thread for 12 hrs as a time
Out break type of thing till mediation is done or what ever is needed or any possible Solution can me Made or come To?

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick