How is rank about academics and not just a popularity contest?

More
4 years 11 months ago #338005 by Tellahane
Jabba the slut is nothing more then an alt account of brother John which is technically abuse since multiple accounts has always been a banned offense, and through the years looked extremely down upon, this whole thing smells of an intentional ruse of lies and dishonesty just to see how people react, which isn't the least bit about what jediism teaches, but that's what happens when all of the quality members aren't in leadership positions anymore.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #338007 by Carlos.Martinez3
Two different iP addresses from 2 different countries.
Come on folks let’s keep the topic on point ? Is it really that hard?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
4 years 11 months ago #338008 by ren

Tellahane wrote: Jabba the slut is nothing more then an alt account of brother John which is technically abuse since multiple accounts has always been a banned offense, and through the years looked extremely down upon, this whole thing smells of an intentional ruse of lies and dishonesty just to see how people react, which isn't the least bit about what jediism teaches, but that's what happens when all of the quality members aren't in leadership positions anymore.

I am sure everyone busy doing one thing or another for totjo at the moment finds your message really encouraging.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
4 years 11 months ago #338009 by Br. John
An example I'm thinking about is becoming an attorney in Texas. In almost all states it's similar. It's necessary to have a law degree from an American Bar Association accredited law school, but that does not allow you to practice law and it does not make you an attorney. Having the degree you need to pass the bar exam. If you pass the bar exam you go before an ethics and character committee who judge if you possess the character and morals to be licensed to practice law. I might have the order of the last two requirements reversed but ultimately an appointed committee decides.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 11 months ago #338018 by Tellahane

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Two different iP addresses from 2 different countries.

Carlos I investigated that account quite thoroughly before, as well as the user that removed the bans previously, even Ros can confirm it. It's used between John and Ren and it's not hard to proxy it or even track the proxy if one wanted too. You'd be surprised how many proxy services keep logs for legal purposes.

And for those still working per rens comment...sorry if the truth hurts.

More
4 years 11 months ago #338020 by Carlos.Martinez3

Tellahane wrote:

Carlos I investigated that account quite thoroughly before, as well as the user that removed the bans previously, even Ros can confirm it. It's used between John and Ren and it's not hard to proxy it or even track the proxy if one wanted too. You'd be surprised how many proxy services keep logs for legal purposes.

If Ya got proof bring it up in another thread and why has this waited till now to be mentioned? - I would gladly listen to you -even take action if needed / hope to see another thread about this - Mean while-

Back to topic?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
4 years 11 months ago #338024 by Tellahane

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Tellahane wrote:

If Ya got proof bring it up in another thread and why has this waited till now to be mentioned? - I would gladly listen to you -even take action if needed / hope to see another thread about this - Mean while-

Back to topic?

Yes I do. But what would that accomplish? Can't exactly punish those involves

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #338031 by
Some very interesting things to come out of this thread. Revelation, honesty, insight, manipulation, deception, treachery. So I guess the conversation turns now to whether this place is a haven of jedi or a den of sith? Or maybe neither... maybe it's just a collective of people all pretending to be something they are not.

More
4 years 11 months ago #338035 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Some very interesting things to come out of this thread. Revelation, honesty, insight, manipulation, deception, treachery. So I guess the conversation turns now to whether this place is a haven of jedi or a den of sith? Or maybe neither... maybe it's just a collective of people all pretending to be something they are not.

This will be the one time I agree with you, hell might have frozen over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #338037 by
How intruiging indeed ,

So , Br John and Ren are Jabba the Hut
Rosalyn knew about it because she discussed it with Tellahane , Carlos is in denying of everthing probably because he is the Pastor and loves where he is , desperately trying to get this on topic..

Kyrin seems convinced that people here are faking it ( correct me if i am wrong ) and i think she is right..

Is there anyone who reads this and thinks , ow that sounds nice , i think i will do the IP ?

Anyway , i think i will sign up with Jedi Living ,they seem a bit more like i would imagine Jedi to be like levelheaded and such , and its very quiet there , probably because people are living their lives ...

This seems to me a very toxic place , i have browsed through the forums and was a bit surprised by the amount of topics that ended up in this kind of circus , people dont understand that no one has to put up with this non sense and that being a good human who looks after others cannot be bothered with this kind of weird group behaviour...

And neither can i

Please get your shit together :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi