You can't always get what you want ...

  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
14 Mar 2019 19:24 #335612 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic You can't always get what you want ...

elizabeth wrote: He may just simply wish others opinions on the quote.
Not intending anything else
You seem to be making it personal.
What did you think about the quote?
Need and want are often confused especially if we are emotional.


I don't care what other people think about a quote he sent me in PM. Why is he unable to explain? Why does he respond with videos of other peoples words? Is he incapable of quoting himself?
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Mar 2019 19:33 #335613 by elizabeth

Arisaig wrote:

elizabeth wrote: He may just simply wish others opinions on the quote.
Not intending anything else
You seem to be making it personal.
What did you think about the quote?
Need and want are often confused especially if we are emotional.


I don't care what other people think about a quote he sent me in PM. Why is he unable to explain? Why does he respond with videos of other peoples words? Is he incapable of quoting himself?


Why do you care?
Maybe he is dicking you of
Maybe he wants you to shout and scream and look the bad guy
Who cares?
What is it that tugs on you so bad that your reacting like this?
Does it affect your path? If not then fuck it...fuck him.. Ignore all this
If he annoys you with his quotes then just ...ignore him... Let him do what he wants and just do your own thing
It seems to be winding you up
Is it really that important to you??

On another note I actually like that song

I never loose.


TM Karn
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Mar 2019 19:34 #335614 by Khaos
Your giving this person, and situation way to much power over your life right now.

Instead of him seeming childish, you are.

Show some dignity, Jedi Knight

Hugs and Kisses.
~Khaos~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyrin Wyldstar
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Mar 2019 19:34 #335615 by Br. John

Founder of The Order
~
I am the Master Cylinder and I live on the moon.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
14 Mar 2019 19:36 #335616 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic You can't always get what you want ...

Br. John wrote:


You never cease to underwhelm. Thank you, Br. John, for proving for all us to see your inability to articulate anything.

Force be with you and all that jazz. I'm done with you.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Mar 2019 19:37 #335617 by ren
"why plagiarise when you can quote"
~ ren, Temple of the discussions about communication styles :silly:

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The topic has been locked.
  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
14 Mar 2019 19:39 #335618 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic You can't always get what you want ...

Khaos wrote: Your giving this person, and situation way to much power over your life right now.

Instead of him seeming childish, you are.

Show some dignity, Jedi Knight


I am demanding justice, as is becoming of a Jedi Knight. Keep your snark to yourself. I have no patience for it.
The topic has been locked.
  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
14 Mar 2019 19:42 #335619 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic You can't always get what you want ...

elizabeth wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

elizabeth wrote: He may just simply wish others opinions on the quote.
Not intending anything else
You seem to be making it personal.
What did you think about the quote?
Need and want are often confused especially if we are emotional.


I don't care what other people think about a quote he sent me in PM. Why is he unable to explain? Why does he respond with videos of other peoples words? Is he incapable of quoting himself?


Why do you care?
Maybe he is dicking you of
Maybe he wants you to shout and scream and look the bad guy
Who cares?
What is it that tugs on you so bad that your reacting like this?
Does it affect your path? If not then fuck it...fuck him.. Ignore all this
If he annoys you with his quotes then just ...ignore him... Let him do what he wants and just do your own thing
It seems to be winding you up
Is it really that important to you??

On another note I actually like that song


It is important. Why does the leader of this Order find it appropriate or becoming of a Jedi, or even a member of this Site, to "dick around" with his Knights/Members?

It shows a severe amount of incompetence. Its important because he's the guy who represents this Order, yet the only time he can use his own words is to bash Daniel Morgan Jones. Its disgraceful and embarrassing to everyone who has an account here.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Mar 2019 19:43 #335620 by ren

Arisaig wrote:

Khaos wrote: Your giving this person, and situation way to much power over your life right now.

Instead of him seeming childish, you are.

Show some dignity, Jedi Knight


I am demanding justice, as is becoming of a Jedi Knight. Keep your snark to yourself. I have no patience for it.


Jedi do not demand, they supply.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The topic has been locked.
  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
14 Mar 2019 19:43 - 14 Mar 2019 19:45 #335621 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic You can't always get what you want ...

ren wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Khaos wrote: Your giving this person, and situation way to much power over your life right now.

Instead of him seeming childish, you are.

Show some dignity, Jedi Knight


I am demanding justice, as is becoming of a Jedi Knight. Keep your snark to yourself. I have no patience for it.


Jedi do not demand, they supply.


Fine then, ren. I supply a demand for justice. (despite the HUGE oversight of your statement, but whatever...)
Last edit: 14 Mar 2019 19:45 by Arisaig.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: KobosBrick