Codes

More
5 years 5 months ago #328097 by Amaya
Codes was created by Amaya
I am curious after thinking about codes,
If you were to write your personal code for your journey through life.
What sort of things would you include?
I mean there are certain words that resonate with my journey, such as service, strength, love that I personally would include. Then there is truth, honour, wisdom. Things I aspire to each day. Then I would have to touch on hope, failure, despair, parts of my journey as much as others.

I wonder what others thought?
Have you a code you live by?
What words, phrases would you include, what sums up your journey?

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #328100 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Codes
There are a couple from March at;
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Jediism/120954-jedi-codes-and-your-interpretations#317150

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328103 by
Replied by on topic Codes
Mine would be this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE07p-EIBns

More
5 years 5 months ago #328109 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Codes
Thanks Adder didn't see those :)

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
5 years 5 months ago #328111 by Amaya
Intresting Khaos
But you do give back in time and in replying, giving your opinion :)

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328115 by
Creed of the Kamikeedi Path
1. Have an unbounded love of all forms of life - love and protect those close to you unconditionally
2. Always approach life in an altruistic manner, until given ample reason not to
3. Forever chase the mystical – strive to become one with your idea of the divine
4. Nurture curiosity to the extreme – always question and think critically
5. Live life as honestly and as sincerely as you can – always be loyal, fair and truthful
6. Strive for joy in your life through an all-inclusive balance of every aspect of your nature
7. Never dread the unknown – try everything you can at least once – never refuse an opportunity
8. Abstain from violence unless absolutely necessary – and then show no mercy

9. Take from life what you want but only within the bounds of the first 8 tenets.
10. Welcome challenge, always confront adversity, but also know that suffering is inherent
11. Never regret failure or loss – instead learn from them and let them make you stronger
12. Understand that life is inherently unfair - There is no such thing as universal justice
13. Do not fear death, know it and accept it as a fact of life - Life is sacred but not everything gets to live
14. Hold reprisal as an inalienable right, if warranted - but be willing to accept any potential consequences
15. Know everything has a season, let things go when it is time or they no longer serve you
16. Never conform – fight for things that promote independence and freedom above all else

Tenets of the Kamikeedi Path

1. All life is connected at the most basic level as well as the universe itself. The Kamikeedi path describes this connection as “The Force”. Individual descriptions of what this is vary from esoteric energy fields to the idea that everything is literally made up of the same star dust. Other spiritual paradigms may use different terminology but to a Kamikeedi follower this is no matter. They accept all allegorical descriptions of unity as different attempts to quantify that which otherwise cannot be described.

2. All myth describes the spiritual circumstance of the human condition. In this view no one myth or set of myths is definitive. In fact it is the culmination of all myth that comes the closest to describing that spiritual core within us that makes us human.

3. As a follower of the Kamikeedi path, one pursues the concept of the legendary “Homeric Warrior Hero’s Journey”. This can be described as having a lust for life and a pursuit of adventure. The Kamikeedi hold honor as sacred above all else and will not tolerate the oppression of themselves or others. It is a place where one does not seek power but accepts and undertakes leadership whenever it presents itself. It is a philosophy that espouses the concept that a Kamikeedi follower tries something new every single day that terrifies them.

4. Followers of the Kamikeedi path are disciples of the “warrior monk” archetype – as modern day embodiment's of this Archetype a Kamikeedi follower combines aspects of being a monk, such as deep spiritual and sacred devotion to her path, a constant pursuit of knowledge and striving to maintain a balance and harmony with the forces of nature as she defines them, with being a warrior, trained in the arts of fitness, discipline and patience as well as the capability to engage in conflict, (sometimes violent conflict). A Kamikeedi follower is one who strives to achieve the highest levels of training in these areas of mind, body and spirit so that she may protect herself, her ideals and any other life that cannot protect itself while exercising what she considers to be her rightful political, economic and spiritual rights in the never ending search for truth and wisdom.

5. The Kamikeedi Path is one of comradeship and mutual mentorship. Kamikeedi followers believe it is best to not walk the path alone but instead to walk the path with worthy life companions that exist in the form of select guilds whose members share similar life philosophies. These groups may take the form of soul partners, or as bonded brothers and sisters. These colleagues, linked in a reciprocal relationship through honor and trust, walk a similar path and serve as continual life mates, advisers and companions in arms to one another.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328119 by
Honor The Force and respect Life, knowledge is key but love is the doorway.. beyond that I'm not really a "code" person lol I think codes can stifle us.. they're more reference than legal from my pov anyway
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

More
5 years 5 months ago #328128 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Codes
“No philosopher has given a rational, objectively demonstratable, scientific answer to the question of why man needs a code of values.”
Any Rand The Virtues of Selfishness

In my experience and in my actual practice the first thing a human being will think of is - me-
Me me meeee mine
To break that I adopt codes and ethics of difrent value.my idea is the conection we share.
My tendencies are to boil things down to their most basic if possible.
For me the most concentrated code I’ve found is the old fashion - do as thou wilt - harm none. Along with the numerous paths I’ve taken under this order I hold my very own at home. Be and let be -help and help be. This is a tough one but it’s in the form of a selfless objective. Empty and full all at the same time. My wife calls me “consistently inconsistent “ pretty much those few sum up my own codes.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Kobos,

More
5 years 5 months ago #328132 by Amaya
I enjoyed reading your Kamikeedi path creed and Tenants.
I think all the replys are wonderful and worth looking at more indepth
Thank you all

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

More
5 years 5 months ago #328150 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Codes
I had a simple code I boiled down for after a long time of doing kinda dumb things, i have added to it over time.

That code is similar to Carlos's just much more crude.

Don't be a d---, there are more beautiful things to do

The questions I find myself asking now that I assume will take a very long time for me to answer are. What's being a d?....(I already shoot for the don't hurt anyone intentionally either by heart, word or fist?) And what are these beautiful things to do? And how are there so many I never thought of?

Much love, respect and peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Carlos.Martinez3,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi