Stuff n Things, Or how to get excommunicated and not even know why, lol!

More
5 years 5 months ago #326589 by MadHatter
As per request from Serenity I am deactivating her account and shall post a screenshot of the request in mod logs.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #326594 by

Zenchi wrote:
If you truly were intimidated by me, (you never showed it, and had no problem exchanging punches) then I DO whole heartedly apologize...

You still don't get it, do you. I don't want you to apologize for a reaction you feel I had. I want you to apologize for what you did wrong. You will never see fear from me, I will never give you that power. But there have been others that you have intimidated in the same way that are either no longer here or exist only in the shadows. People talk about me scaring people away but you have done the same thing with your tactics. I admit to my wrong doings but can you?

I will boil this down to the simplest of terms. Do you feel it was right or wrong of you to make comment after comment about me displaying a picture in my profile on open posts and the shout box after I refused to answer your question about my gender status?
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

More
5 years 5 months ago #326599 by Tellahane
[quote="Kyrin Wyldstar" post=326582]Lack of knowledge does not give you the right to insert any conclusion you feel is justified and then proceed to act on that judgment by launching a personal campaign against me. [/quote]

This part right here, this notion you put out I find the most interesting, because about 90% of the flaming and yelling here on the forums from most people in general, and specifically speaking the bold, but also you yourself Kyrin do this exact thing. Especially in the most active threads in the last couple days. Even more especially with concerns of council. This is probably one of the biggest faults I see in a great deal of people lately actually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ren, Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 5 months ago #326602 by Zenchi

Tellahane wrote: [quote="Kyrin Wyldstar" post=326582]Lack of knowledge does not give you the right to insert any conclusion you feel is justified and then proceed to act on that judgment by launching a personal campaign against me.

This part right here, this notion you put out I find the most interesting, because about 90% of the flaming and yelling here on the forums from most people in general, and specifically speaking the bold, but also you yourself Kyrin do this exact thing. Especially in the most active threads in the last couple days. Even more especially with concerns of council. This is probably one of the biggest faults I see in a great deal of people lately actually.[/quote]

Take it to another thread, please...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #326607 by

Tellahane wrote: This part right here, this notion you put out I find the most interesting, because about 90% of the flaming and yelling here on the forums from most people in general, and specifically speaking the bold, but also you yourself Kyrin do this exact thing. Especially in the most active threads in the last couple days. Even more especially with concerns of council. This is probably one of the biggest faults I see in a great deal of people lately actually.

Don't confuse an ignorance fallacy with a moral difference of opinion.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #326671 by

Zenchi wrote: So, I don't know exactly why I'm being banned...

Well I hope I have answered your question here... unfortunately I doubt it. The reason you are excommed is the same reason you either cannot or refuse to answer my simple question. Pride hubris and bias are not Jedi traits here.

I find it only ironic that telehane took his question to another thread because I find his subject matter extremely relevant to your case. You spent many weeks after I was banned to continue to tear me apart. You and ari both made grandiose claims and predictions that my home life was in a shambles, my personal morality was a mess and that I had serious emotional issues that I should deal with before being allowed back. More classic examples of ignorance fallacy. Either that or an example of a Knight, sharing highly confidential information of another member here without permission. Either way its grounds for your excomm even without the other charges.

I may have lost a battle or two but I won the war my friend. And your refusal to come to the negotiation table tells everyone your consequences are well deserved.

More
5 years 5 months ago #326675 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: I find it only ironic that telehane took his question to another thread

You find it ironic that I followed zenchi's request to move the topic at hand? Which while it could have relevancy is more related to the temple and its members as a whole and belonged in another thread...

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: More classic examples of ignorance fallacy.

I find it more ironic that you keep accusing others of your own actions

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: I may have lost a battle or two but I won the war my friend. And your refusal to come to the negotiation table tells everyone your consequences are well deserved.

You are a just a great example here, you've learned a lot in your time off I'm sure, I could tell within your first few posts, but you still have a long way to go, your falling back on old bad habits.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #326679 by

Tellahane wrote: but you still have a long way to go, your falling back on old bad habits.

Do I have a long way to go? Or do you? How do you actually measure this? By what "yardsick" do you come to such a conclusion? I'm really truly curious? I know you and I agree that this order is not the answer (at least for us personally) but having agreed upon that, how do we still find ourselves on opposite sides of this issue?

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #326682 by Zenchi
Kyren: I easily could have avoided all of this, by merely apologizing to the council, I refused, and continue to do so...

I'll not bow, I stand by my word....

The offer for the apology still stands, but again, only over discord voice or hangouts, as I don't exactly believe your sincerity over mere text. You've clearly shown you've not learned anything since your departure.

The difference between you and myself, is the simple fact I had a choice, and I've turned it down more times than I can count, and continue to do so...

You can insult and chew all you want, I've got better things to do :)

To the Council: I've let this chill for 24 hrs, is anything being done about Serenity being blocked? I get that it's probably not something that can be proven, I've heard all sorts of lame excuses as to how it happened. When exactly do we start acting like Jedi? Just curious...

What does Knighthood stand for here when something this despicable is allowed to pass? How important is that council seat?

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

More
5 years 5 months ago #326686 by Proteus
Sometimes I wonder if one requirement of becoming a knight should be learning how to detach from giving a shit what joe blow said about (or did to) jake flake in the online church of the space-wizard club, log off of it for about a year or more to put focus on more important priorities in real life (applying what we've learned) and stop taking ourselves so seriously. Though I'll admit, maybe this might be the completely wrong audience for such a thing. *shrugs* Just a thought. XD

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarran, Tellahane, Rex, Ambert The Traveller

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi