Request of council, my reinstatement.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326266 by
After nearly 4 months of being unfairly banned here I was reinstated at the temple. It's been 15 days since that reinstatement and I have used that time to catch up here. What I have found is shocking, first and foremost the creation of psuedo-scientific position that has no basis in reality. But that is a secondary issue. The primary purpose of this post is one the council has asked me to undetake. That of conflict resolution, particularly with zenchi arisaig.

And so I wish to begin that dialogue here, now as a jedaii ranger. A position i have continued to pursue, and eventually achieve, even though I was denied access to my journals here without recourse to regain their access by council. I have since negotiated with them for access to the forums but in light of the methods employed I will never again post a lesson here in journal form. My journals have been recreated at another location and that link is in my signature. So feel free to browse them as you desire.

Beyond that I present this thread for comments, issues and concerns surrounding me. And as a Jedaii ranger I promise to answer each issue in a fair and reasonable manner.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326274 by Kit
Why do you feel your ban was unfair?

And so I wish to begin that dialogue here, now as a jedaii ranger. A position i have continued to pursue, and eventually achieve, even though I was denied access to my journals here without recourse to regain their access by council.

you were always welcome to speak to any Knight or Councillor (or even apprentice) you had contact with off the forums and ask for a copy. I would have been happy to do that for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 7 months ago #326294 by ren
Why do you shoot yourself in the foot so much? One post, with one link in the signature and boom you're back out. You have some insights but you hide them in rubbish, like a vulgar tabloid. If you could chill you'd be enjoying some sweet justice in the near future, in regard to that 'final solution' you talk about (a bit dramatic arent you).

The last time you shot down the one councillor who tolerates dissenting voices the most.
Why do you go and call the seniors here millenial aged SJWs? You know it isn't the case, you know it serves no purpose, and we know you are already pushing your luck, just to see how far you can push it.

Well, it isn't far at all it would appear. Good bye.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326296 by
Kit, that is an honest question but not one i want to focus on here. I deserved the ban. However I feel others deserved punishment as well. And I think if you and I and senan had not worked so tirelessly to get council to finally create a process for people in my and obis situation I would still be banned, not excommunicated, just banned - a state of limbo. I'm incredibly glad we were able to work it out and I'm happy there is now a path forward for future incidents.

As for my journals, it was not that I needed a copy of them. I maintain backups. It's that I was denied access to post in them and continue my work without the recourse for reinstatement. In my absence I did continue my lessons and studies but I had to recreate my entire set of journals on a new site. Senan and I were going to continue there but that did not pan out. However I did post new lessons and also completed my jedaii journey. The public record of that stands in my signature. Contrary to some opinion my main focus is my studies and journals when it comes to this place.

Ren, I feel as if your comments are intentionally provocative and designed to draw me into a fight. I will not engage you in this way. If you have honest concerns and questions I will be more than willing to discuss them though.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

More
5 years 7 months ago #326297 by Rosalyn J
Hi Kyrin,

I have two questions:
Would you be willing to give us a summary of what it means to be a Jedaii Ranger?

I don't know if you have ever explained, but what does "Kyrin Wyldstar" mean for you?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: , Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326298 by
I noticed your signature. So you're not continuing forward with your apprenticeship to Senan? And, either way, what's the next steps for you?

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 7 months ago #326300 by ren
Kyrin, your feelings betray you. I have not drawn you into a fight before, and couldn't care less about entering one. I have no need to provocate you, as you are provocated enough as it is. Nice attempt at turning the situation around.

As i am sure you noticed, you are no longer a member. It wasn't my request or my doing. But it now has my backing :laugh:

Perhaps in the future do not create a thread asking for comments, concerns and issues surrounding you... if you have no intention of hearing them.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326332 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Hi Kyrin,

I have two questions:
Would you be willing to give us a summary of what it means to be a Jedaii Ranger?

I don't know if you have ever explained, but what does "Kyrin Wyldstar" mean for you?

Yes of course I would. A Jedaii Ranger is a defender of freedom and a seeker of truth. I think this is a greater cause than that of service to others and I believe that was always supposed to be the original charter of the Jedi, but somewhere along the way it got corrupted. Even though I call myself a Ranger now, I still consider myself a Jedi as well. However In my path I have come to a place where I realize I do not subscribe to TotJO denominational philosophy. When I first came back I had actually considered continuing my training, however after the recent announcement that this temple would endorse pseudo-scentific principles with the creation of a "pastor of Energy Healing" I decided that this place had strayed to far from what I believe and hold to be true for me to continue in any sort of honest way.

Contrary to Rens assertion, It was not a surprise that I was demoted. It was an agreement that John and I came to in PM when I started this thread. I have no ill will towards anyone here and I would like to remain around and participate from time to time. But the season of training here I once enjoyed is now over. I have my own path now and I will remain true to that path. You ask what a Jedaii ranger means to me, My journal in my signature will tell you more than I can ever say here in this brief note. If you are interested please check it out and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

As for my name, Kyrin Wyldstar, well Kyrin is an ancient Chinese mythical creature similar to the Unicorn of European mythology. It is a multi part beast and very rare. Some pagans believe it is a associated with an ancient calendar that depicts the cycles of the year and so for those reasons (brief as they are) I associate with that name. I was actually named that in my pagan groups, it was not one I chose for myself. Wildstar is a variation of the name Starbuck, another nickname of mine. It implies someone that shines brightly and chooses their own path free of the influences of others.

I hope that helps and let me know if you have other questions!

More
5 years 7 months ago #326333 by Rosalyn J
Thank you. I'll let you know if something comes up

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326334 by

Arisaig wrote: I noticed your signature. So you're not continuing forward with your apprenticeship to Senan? And, either way, what's the next steps for you?

I hope I answered your questions in my last post above but if I have not please let me know. I originally started this thread at the request of council as a conflict resolution thread but in light of recent events with Zenchi I'm not sure its any longer necessary. The situation seems to have resolved itself and I hope we can move forward on a clean slate.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi