Possible world wide revolution?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328411 by
Replied by on topic Possible world wide revolution?
What is cremation of care??..... use some context clues and maybe you'll begin to understand what subtleties of this world you refuse to acknowledge..

The Dark Side is real and it isn't some cuddly emo vampire..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328419 by

Yabuturtle wrote: I think it's probably best to accept that lots of forces on this earth go un-noticed and because the fact that it's not there in front of you, it does not mean it isn't there or does not exist.

How many illegal criminal activities where there in the government? Especially CIA, one of which they smuggled in drugs in bodies of people but they don't mention that

I wonder if anyone knows about Agent Orange from Monsanto which is currently defunct although now owned by Bayer

I know many of the ones that deny it are usually the ones who are find with mindless media, eat processed food, drink good ol' poisoned water, i.e. fluoride in the water which is a poison even in small doses. All of this combined and more does have an affect on a person's mind and how easily they are influenced.

There are many weak minded people. A reference made even in star wars.

You should research IG Farben. Have you researched the Opium Wars?

More
5 years 5 months ago #328420 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Possible world wide revolution?
Can we just make conspiracy theories or however you want to put it a SIG so these threads can be quarantined

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328424 by Gisteron

Uzima Moto wrote: *actual. There's plenty. They've found enough for 911 alone to request it to be presented to the Grand Jury.. However, I doubt any mainstream presstitute media outlet will report on it..

I'm astonished at how in all your "research" you haven't come across ANY conspiracies? I mean, even the official narrative of 911 can be called a conspiracy theory..

And yet, beyond "educate yourself, pooplord", none of it was presented here...
Look, noone is claiming that every single official narrative of every event is complete and accurate. But there is, wouldn't you agree, a line between saying something like "maybe there are details of the story that are being deliberately withheld from the public for benign or nefarious reasons" and something like "darth vader from planet vulcan invented the transformers who spawned the reptilians on planet nibiru that built a death star dyson sphere in the oort cloud".
Now, surely, neither claim can be substantiated fully beyond any and all reasonable doubt, but the sheer amount of credulity required to buy into them, I'd assert, is far from equal. We should at any rate proportion our belief to the evidence, but we should also proportion our standard of evidence to the realism of the claim. It'd be almost surprising to find that 9/11 was a transparent claim, but it would be far more surprising to find that it was all planned, payed for, and executed by agents from within. But even with how extraordinary that is, it'd still be nothing compared to the mad ramblings we've been watching for the past ten pages of this thread and another dozen or so in an earlier one HW ran.

Rex wrote: Can we just make conspiracy theories or however you want to put it a SIG so these threads can be quarantined

Do we want to give it that much legitimacy, though? Like I understand SIGs relating to different religious practices, say, insofar as people merge them with their Jediism. But can the same be said of this also?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Gisteron.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328429 by
Why should anyone present any proof here?..

There's plenty if you just go look for yourself like everyone else has.. or were you expecting them to just come on MSNPC and present their crimes to the public on a platter? How does that even make sense?..

Personally, as someone who has looked into stuff like this for years of my own volition. I'm always surprised at how reluctant people are to look at this stuff. I probably shouldn't be though. People have been programmed to put the VERY REAL AND POSSIBLE 911 false-flag in the same category as the unfounded reptilian conspiracy. All some media-head grifter has to do is label it a "conspiracy theory" and everybody just throws it it without a second thought..

Operation Northwoods, a detailed declassification on how the Kennedy administration was presented with a Pentagon plan to use staged attacks to be blamed on Cuba as a pretext for war. DOCUMENTED.. but because "conspiracy theory" it's dead on arrival..

Look, to get started, I'll refer you to a video on YouTube called "How Big Oil Conquered the World". There's also "Why Big Oil Conquered the World" and "Century of Enslavement" by the Corbett Report. Who also likes to keep documents backing the claims on their site. If you want proof you'll find it if you look for yourself..

I've looked into law enough to know the SCOTUS will purposefully misinterpret the Constitution when it serves their agenda or assets their power..

More
5 years 5 months ago #328431 by Gisteron
Feel free to point to those of us who dismiss the undetectable oort cloud dyson sphere death star for no better reason than someone identifying it as a conspiracy theory, and then to the evidence they are ignoring.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328432 by
It's been acknowledged by intelligence officials that it is possible to remote hack these new cars and control systems in the like braking and acceleration. It's also acknowledged that it could be used as a means of murder. So remember that next time someone who's been exposing things ends up dead by car crash.. was it accidental?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328433 by
idk about an "oort cloud" or whatever nonsense that is.. I do know that central bankers have used their power to manipulate both sides of conflicts (Waterloo) and that some presidents have identified their power as one of the GREATEST threats to liberty (Jefferson)..

Books like 1984 or Animal Farm aren't just works of fiction and "Green Eugenics" isn't some tin foil hat cooked idea.. it's real and documented.. I literally just gave you three videos to start and you're still making light of this, Gisteron. So you would be the first person I'll point at..

More
5 years 5 months ago #328434 by Gisteron
No, I'm just pulling it back on topic. HW was spouting nonsense and when the "conspiracy" key word dropped you joined in. I have said everything I had to on your stuff and I said that I said all I had to, too, and that the actual nonsense in dispute is of an altogether different category. If you feel a need to keep digressing into what isn't at all the topic, that's your choice, but I have done you and your position no wrong and needn't defend against the accusation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328436 by
The original idea of this post contains the exact points I'm talking about.. so who is off track? Not me, and I wasn't speaking on HW's perspective nor have I looked that far..

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi