What makes you laugth?

More
5 years 7 months ago #325921 by Amaya
What makes you laugth? was created by Amaya
I love the old comedy films, watched life of brian so many times the disk is worn :)
I tend to have a crazy sense of humor, from the old films to watching people falling on the internet. And can laugth at the most inappropriate times, I once disolved into giggles while having an argument because I found the whole thing hilarious.

So what makes you laugth?
What tickles the old funny bone?
Would love to know, helps us to see the person behind the words :)
Thanks

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #325929 by
Replied by on topic What makes you laugth?
memes, lol.

All joking aside, I tend to find anything funny. Little things like a strong gust of wind knocking over a trash, dropping something and it lands weird, my cat stretching and falling off the bed (it's ok, he doesn't get hurt). I try to find humor in everything.

Movie wise, I can never get tired of Dracula: Dead and Loving it. I've seen it a million times and the humor never gets old. It's one of this things where even though I already may know a punch line or upcoming joke, I still find it funny every time.

I like using funny lines from movies in my daily life. For example, in the movie I mentioned, there's a part where one of the characters drops a fork on purpose so that he can have an excuse to go under the table to get a bug and eat it (Renfield, since he eats bugs). Upon getting the bug and "finding the fork", he yells "FORK FOUND!" and then continues on like nothing happened. Whenever I'm looking for something and I find it, I always say "Fork found!" (with the horrible Renfield imitation voice and all). I also use another one of his lines when I finish something I was doing because in the film, after he and Dracula sign the paperwork for the new house Dracula is purchasing in England, Renfield says "There we are!" in a funny voice (the whole character is gold and the actor that plays him did an amazing job).

I use countless lines from countless movies in my daily life (and from songs too!). It just adds a bit of humor to my dull and stressful life, lol.

More
5 years 7 months ago #325930 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic What makes you laugth?
My favorite movie to quote in real life is The Grinch as played by Jim Carry. Or just thinking about that movie in general. Like when the guy is yoddling and the Grinch takes that stick and pulls him in and takes his clothes to try them on for the party. LOL.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #325931 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic What makes you laugth?
My favorite movie to quote in real life is The Grinch as played by Jim Carry. Or just thinking about that movie in general. Like when the guy is yoddling and the Grinch takes that stick and pulls him in and takes his clothes to try them on for the party. LOL.

https://youtu.be/6y60bLuV6J8

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi