An open invitation

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324273 by Carlos.Martinez3
I’m Carlos , the Associate Pastor and New Council member. I want to give an open invitation for questions and answers as far as Councel is concerned - on my part. You have me - feel free to use me. Some say we as Councilers are un reachable - well here I am. I add my name to a group of those reaching out to make that connection. So let’s talk. I’m not a Theapist but I’ll listen. I’m not certified or even a professional but I will breach the gap that seems to be there. I have open different forum tabs as associate Pastor for spiritual things so feel free to use this or that one if you like for that. At the same time - get to know me if you like. I’m asking. We are not all the same here. No one Jeddist is like the other so wouldn’t it be - wise to introduce your self and get to know those in the Temple ? I openly invite you to do this and if you need encouragment or anything - leave it here and I will gladly lift you up! It is still... my joy to serve each and every one of y’all!
Carlos

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #324301 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic An open invitation
So this is kind of a loaded question and I understand an entire answer is probably unavailable to an all encompassing. point. When the council is working on questions and governing, is it a consideration of our community and it's guidelines or is it more of a view on how we are doing and how we can help others based on our own set of tenants and maxims?

This is not something meant to offend the council or questioning their judgement. So please no one take offence, I just don't know how it works besides what I can peace together.

Much Love Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 8 months ago #324307 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic An open invitation
Thank you so much Tim, miss you brother.
Now, I can only answer for me. There are 11 other members of the council; far more seasoned than I, so I will not answer for them. But I answer for myself- I took an oath, and I stand by the oath I give. It’s my word- my promise, so how I do it, is I get the information, I meditate on the decision needing to be made (if any), I take my stand, I define my stand.
Then I ask the other 11 members for their stand. I take those and mine, and reassess my stand.
Then come the questions. I have been known to ask too many questions *smileyface*
After all the questions have been answered, and the round table ended, or there is nothing left to share, we all chime in with our responses. We support the majority or the decision.
Text book, that’s pretty much how it’s supposed to work.
So there is meditation and thinking that happens in that process, and that process on its own can take a week to several months depending on the topic at hand And avalibility of time and everyone.
In short, we all bring our seasons to the table and decisions are made from there. Some times it’s easy some times it takes a lot longer and more - adjusting, but for the most part it’s hashing chatting and figuring out what’s best for everyone including us. We are still Knights n Clergy and totally still apply to the rules just like every one else.
So to answer your question - the intention is the community - we serve every member and knight student intitate aprentice and Clergy member. One of things we have for us is returning to doctorine and our own laws n rules - not how we feel or what we think... that helps a lot.
I will rarely be offended at any question in earnest... that’s how some learn, like me. This thread is for you to talk to me directly so I can’t do anything if any one else gets offended but I won’t promise. !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Athena_Undomiel, Kobos

More
5 years 8 months ago #324529 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic An open invitation
Thank you Carlos!

That is exactly what I was looking for. I just in general want to know how things work better, so I may have a lot of questions as they come along!

Much Love,
Tim

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 8 months ago #324532 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic An open invitation