To Everyone:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12146 by
To Everyone: was created by
I truly do appriciate every single one of you...all of you have given me something to live, breathe, and hope for...

before I found this site I was an empty shell of a man...depressed beyound repair
i still suffer from depression and anxiety but it helps to know that i have many with the same beliefs of with me...

thats not just the vicodin talking, either, I truly love you all as my Brothers and Sisters in the Force

-Bradford

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12147 by
Replied by on topic Re:To Everyone:
Im Glad that you found us and happy that you found something that works for you.
My The Force Be With You.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12524 by
thank you, Br.Daniel, I am glad too...but it is still hard and im on the edge

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12556 by
Then step back. The edge is a very hard and unsafe place to be. Just a single gust of wind could blow you over and that cliff could be the end of you. I see how people can be, especially when they are in pain. Climb down if you have to but don't jump or fall.

May The Force Be With You and guide you threw this life safely

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12580 by
Brother Lenje, you are not alone, I suffer from PTSD and deppression on a constant daily basis, it is good that you recognize that you feel on the edge, to be able to tell others is the best therapy you will ever find. If you ever need to talk or share something you don't feel can be expressed openly you can PM me and I will respond immediately, with an experience of my own or even a way to help cope or get through some bad times.

May The Force Be With You Always.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12641 by
I think it is great you found the temple and something you feel right believing in. I think this place and jediism as a whole has brought hope to a lot of people. May the force be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12655 by
Bor. Lenje, I hope all is well with you and that you find the peace you are looking for.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi