Class Topics

More
5 years 9 months ago #323699 by Kit
Class Topics was created by Kit
I'm thinking of comming up with a few classes to run a group of people through (of any rank). Will include lessons, discussion, activities, and the like. There'll be a Discord set up for questions and communications at any time.

I have a series of lessons already built for Tarot reading if there's interest. I also could lead a lesson on Shamanism and shamanic journeys (which is what I use as a meditation)

What other classes would you like to see?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Adder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #323700 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic Class Topics
I'm a big fan of bringing the mystical to the mundane. Do you have anything you can teach that blends practicality and faith? What topics are you confident enough to teach in?

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
5 years 9 months ago #323703 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Class Topics

Nakis wrote: I'm a big fan of bringing the mystical to the mundane. Do you have anything you can teach that blends practicality and faith? What topics are you confident enough to teach in?

I am actually working on a set of Wellness lessons that is an important foundation for our health and our lives. It takes a look at the health of the body, mind, emotion, finances, and spiritual. I think that’d be good. I also have a set of lessons from my military classes over various forms of thinking (Critical, creative, …a few others) as well as thinking fallacies. I can present those as they are and act as instructor. I’m working with Steamboat on a set of lessons for the IP on these things but it’s a bit slow going. We both got wrapped up in life but I could present this work as already written for this. There’s also a decent set of lessons in there for leadership I could present in the same way.

Ooo I can also teach a variety of crafts but most of those would be one-shot lessons instead of a series.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

More
5 years 9 months ago #323705 by Nakis
As an aside, something I've found of use here is that even if something is incomplete, if you offer it up and life happens, people may carry it on for you. Even if the lessons for the IP aren't totally done, they can still help people now. :side:

Licensed Clergy Person

More
5 years 9 months ago #323706 by Nakis
Just because I forgot to reply on something...

I would say any and all courses you can offer would be wonderful. Even one offs, the more we can bring to the community, the more people can be inspired!

Licensed Clergy Person

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323711 by
Replied by on topic Class Topics
Happy to see more people moving to voice options. :)

More
5 years 9 months ago #323713 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Class Topics
Thank you for the thoughts Nakis! I'm going to start with critical thinking because that's one of the most importaint foundations (I think). I just gotta go through it again and see what kind of timeline it's going to need and a few other of the details. In the meantime, I'm open for more sugestions!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi