• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318823 by
Replied by on topic Hey, I'm Adhara, Ask me Anything

TopHat wrote: Good Morning,

I have a couple of questions.

1. What is one unique thing that you know you do well in terms of being a Jedi?
2. What part of being a Jedi do you think you could improve on (or would like to improve)?
3. What advice would you offer to someone preparing to start the IP in the TotJO.

Normally, I would ask some funny questions after my serious ones...

Hey TopHat, let's see...
1. I know that I always see the best in people and I don't suspect them of evil intents. This is to some point naive and I know that, it is also a weakness and very recently I got that slapped in the face (at work not here). And I know that this will happen again, I have to be very careful there. But I still believe that it is a good trait and I wouldn't trade it for suspicion or mistrust.
2. Well, I could say the same as for your first question but that would be cheating ;) What I often notice is that when topics become unpleasant I tend to avoid them. Those can be threads in the forum, difficult decisions at home or nasty tasks at work. They need to be done but if there is a chance that someone else does them I gladly step back.
3. My advice would be: read the instructions carefully, ask when you need help and don't take the short and easy way. And have fun :)

Of course you can ask funny questions here. Last time I checked anything included funny questions ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318824 by

Serenity wrote: What is your favourite colour?

That would be green. But I also like other colours.. the more colours the better :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318853 by
Does this dress make me look fat?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318934 by

TopHat wrote: Does this dress make me look fat?

:) nice one..
I say no. Depending on the type of person it can be right or wrong. Sometimes there are only wrong answers...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318998 by
What is the sound of snow falling into the ocean?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #319003 by

Streen wrote: What is the sound of snow falling into the ocean?

I don't know for I never heard the sound of snow falling into the ocean it. And even if I did, I probably couldn't tell you.
Thank you.

More
6 years 1 month ago #319008 by Amaya
What if any is your favourite Voyager episode?

Who in fiction do you most identify with?

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #319149 by

elizabeth wrote: What if any is your favourite Voyager episode?

I had to think about that for a bit because it's been some time since I last watched it and I have a poor memory for things like that. But then I remembered 'Message in a Bottle', it is definitely one of the episodes that love to watch :)

Who in fiction do you most identify with?

This is also a question I had to think about a bit. I don't have that one fictional character that I identify with or that I feel is like my ideal self.
However there are fictional characters that I find inspiring because of their traits, for example the Star Fleet Captains. They have good leadership skills and a good moral compass (and if not them, their advisors do). I also like the companions of The Doctor (Doctor Who) because they also act like a moral compass and (sometimes) are really clever and flexible in the strangest of situations.
Thank you for your questions :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi