2008 Upcoming Jedi Gatherings

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12121 by
Replied by on topic Re:2008 Upcoming Jedi Gatherings
Steve! dude...we should totally try to set one up in Zion national park! it'd be soooo much fun...what say you?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12123 by
War Beauty wrote:

are you kidding me???!!!! there are HUNDREDS of active Jedi here on the W.C! i can't find enough active ones on the E.C!!! The Jedi out here are wondering where the east coast jedi are....a west coast confrence can be held np. Just gotta know how to get the word out to the Jedi who aren't on notable websites....

Tell you what, if you're willing to wait until the Summer of 2009, I'll help you set one up and advertise it across the Community. Can't guarantee how many East Coast Jedi will attend, but I promise at least a few will be there. If you're interested, just drop me an e-mail at Moonshadowlight5@gmail.com and maybe we can start discussing details. :)

--Moonshadow

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12134 by
zions would be awesome!
beautiful area and i haven't been in ages!

we really ought to have us west coast jedi unite and go for it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12137 by
This is what I'm screemin'!!!! I have a question. Would it be possible to go after the check-in day? Because I'm coming off deployment from Korea in a few days and taking leave to settle into my new unit. I'll be using all of my accured leave to do this. Could I come to the gathering on one of the weekend days? Also, when will there be another Louisiana gathering? My new unit will be in Oklahoma and Louisiana would be closer.
MTFBWY.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12139 by
I can, barring any personal or business obligations, attend the Penn gathering. I'm already a member of the gatherings group so that takes care of that. How does registration and payment work? Do we mail out our registration fees or pay at the gate?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12160 by
stevef:

zions would be awesome!

beautiful area and i haven't been in ages!

we really ought to have us west coast jedi unite and go for it.

I'd love to go to a West Coast Gathering too some time. Like I said, just drop me a line when you're ready and I'll help you set one up. :)

Decimus wrote:

This is what I'm screemin'!!!! I have a question. Would it be possible to go after the check-in day? Because I'm coming off deployment from Korea in a few days and taking leave to settle into my new unit. I'll be using all of my accured leave to do this. Could I come to the gathering on one of the weekend days? Also, when will there be another Louisiana gathering? My new unit will be in Oklahoma and Louisiana would be closer.
MTFBWY.

Yep, you're free to attend any day you like, although the cost may still be the same. Just give me a heads up so I know when to expect you.

As for a Louisiana Gathering, that really depends on the local crew there. I live in MD, so I tend to organize Gatherings further up north within a 12 hour driving radius from me...so places like PA, OH, MI, and now IN. The only way the JRC would host a Gathering further south or west like LA or Utah or CA, is if the local Jedi there volunteer to host it. LA may be a possibility within the next few years, but it depends on the local Jedi there, so unfortunately I can't give you a definite answer. There may also be a chance of some Jedi eventually organizing a Gathering in OK or KS.

Merin Kyo Den wrote:

I can, barring any personal or business obligations, attend the Penn gathering. I'm already a member of the gatherings group so that takes care of that. How does registration and payment work? Do we mail out our registration fees or pay at the gate?

The link to the Gathering Registration form is at the very bottom of the first post in this thread. Just let me know if you can't find it for some reason.

As for payment, you can pay at the Gathering itself. Cash or money orders are preferred, although checks are also accepted if you promise it's not going to bounce. :p

--Moonshadow

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi