TOTJO Book Club Discussion on The Force - A Jedi Reading of the Tao Te Ching (

More
6 years 3 months ago #312381 by Lykeios Little Raven
Yea, I noticed the file disappeared from the library too! Haha. Thanks for the explanation, Zen!

So, if we have a different version now I suppose we should have some more time for people to read it?

Also, anyone is free to join in on the conversation about the work! You don’t have to be a member of the TOTJO book club group to join in, that’s just where the idea for discussing this piece came from.

Okay, so where are we at with the book? Is Loudzoo’s version now in the library?

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #312384 by Zenchi

Lykeios wrote: Yea, I noticed the file disappeared from the library too! Haha. Thanks for the explanation, Zen!

So, if we have a different version now I suppose we should have some more time for people to read it?

Also, anyone is free to join in on the conversation about the work! You don’t have to be a member of the TOTJO book club group to join in, that’s just where the idea for discussing this piece came from.

Okay, so where are we at with the book? Is Loudzoo’s version now in the library?

Not yet, waiting on Loudzoo to sign his John Hancock and we'll be good to go. Here's the file again for anyone interested...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/li6freesc802d1o/TheForce-AJediReadingoftheTaoTeChing.pdf?dl=0

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi