TotJO Poll in Progress

More
6 years 3 months ago #309918 by Kit
TotJO Poll in Progress was created by Kit
Good Timezone folks! I'm working on a TotJO poll (darn you Nakis!) to get some questions asked and maybe identify some spots that need looking at and addressing (might make a good yearly thing to test the waters?).

I'm trying to keep this thing as short as possible while still bringing useful information to the table, but I'd like to know if there are any questions you'd like to see. I'm especially targeting our Team Leads here but anyone is welcome to chime in! :)

Thanks all! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #309921 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic TotJO Poll in Progress
I would advise

Name (Optional)
Contact (Provide only if contact is desired)
Date of Issue
Area of Issue (Clergy/Council/Public Relations/Web/IP/AP/Various teams)
Issue

Licensed Clergy Person

More
6 years 3 months ago #309923 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic TotJO Poll in Progress
I apologize, I wasn't too clear. I'm working with Mad on a sugestion box, what I'm wanting to do here is find out how folks feel about our community, our teams, our training, and the like.

So like the Clergy is asking how likely we'd contact them, and how
The IP is asking how usefull the training is

That sort of thing :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309930 by
Replied by on topic TotJO Poll in Progress
Seeing as how moderation of the forums and chat comes up quite a bit, I'd like to get a sense of how well we are doing. Are Security Officers and Moderators fair and consistent in their application of the rules? Are the rules of the forum and chat even clear? Is locking threads or banning people acceptable in some cases? Something like that...

More
6 years 3 months ago #309950 by Kit

Senan wrote: Seeing as how moderation of the forums and chat comes up quite a bit, I'd like to get a sense of how well we are doing. Are Security Officers and Moderators fair and consistent in their application of the rules? Are the rules of the forum and chat even clear? Is locking threads or banning people acceptable in some cases? Something like that...

Got those added Senan :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309953 by
Replied by on topic TotJO Poll in Progress
OK so Im confused? do we reply here or will there be a form forthcoming that we fill out?

More
6 years 3 months ago #309955 by Kit

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: OK so Im confused? do we reply here or will there be a form forthcoming that we fill out?

There will be a form :) I want to give it a day so I can contact or hear back from our teams. I'll post a link to it when it's ready to be filled

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi