Come Hang Out and Chat!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306550 by
Come Hang Out and Chat! was created by
Greetings all.

I'm hoping to have a fun yet stimulating chat this Sunday (26th November 2017 6:00 pm EST) for any that are interested. Casual setting, voice or video for those interested. Just come with a willingness to participate and have fun! :D

I can answer any basic questions here, feel free to PM me if you want to participate. :)

May the Force continue to guide you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306726 by
Replied by on topic Come Hang Out and Chat!
<BUMP>

Still on for Sunday the 26th at 6pm EST anyone?

More
6 years 4 months ago #306731 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Come Hang Out and Chat!
You know I'm in, oops, jus scared away all the introverts XD.

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #306819 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Come Hang Out and Chat!
A voice chat?! I have an interview. Will you all still be there at 7 pm eastern?

Edit: wait it'll be Sunday in that case count me in

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi,

More
6 years 4 months ago #306832 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Come Hang Out and Chat!
I'm going to attempt to be there for a small portion of it anyway(~hour) I'm on call with the ambulance until 630cst so if I'm not on a call I'll be on but I gotta head into the hospital and work the clocked in shift at 630pm so I'll have to bow out around 6 or an hour in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306833 by
Yes I'm in!
*Quickly calculates time difference*
Nevermind! Ill be at work XD but if you ever do another, I'm in! I need me more of Nakis' guided discussions type chats.

More
6 years 4 months ago #306834 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Come Hang Out and Chat!

MarVinKra wrote: Yes I'm in the!
Nevermind! Ill be at work XD but if you ever do another, I'm in! I need me more of Nakis' guided discussions type chats.

Not really interested in a one-person dominated chat myself, me and Arisaig started doing these chats to get more people socializing and participating with others. Everyone interested gets to take a turn at choosing a topic, sending out requests, and initializing but not necessarily "guiding" discussions. I think the point here is that we're trying to get people to contribute and socialize in contrast to one person being alpha in chat, as I've noticed happening from watching previous hangout videos here...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306835 by

Zenchi wrote:

MarVinKra wrote: Yes I'm in the!

Not really interested in a one-person dominated chat myself, me and Arisaig started doing these chats to get more people socializing and participating with others. Everyone interested gets to take a turn at choosing a topic, sending out requests, and initializing but not necessarily "guiding" discussions. I think the point here is that we're trying to get people to contribute and socialize in contrast to one person being alpha in chat, as I've noticed happening from watching previous hangout videos here...

Completely agree with the direction you want to take these conversations! I was only in a few of the guided discussions and they just ended up with Ros, Alex and I chatting about anything XD
I wish I could be a part of this one but I will be patient and wait for the next one!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306851 by
I am new to the forum and Jediism, but I would love to participate in the chat if allowed. Would be a great opportunity to learn.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #306853 by

Miotas wrote: I am new to the forum and Jediism, but I would love to participate in the chat if allowed. Would be a great opportunity to learn.

Would love to have you join in! I'll send you a PM tomorrow with the link to the hangouts chat. :)
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi