Alien world is hiding on edge of solar system

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #303950 by
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/651882/nibiru-2017-nasa-admits-planet-x-nine-solar-system-end-of-world-apocalypse-october-21

The ancient Maya and Sumerians were right after all, first see and then believe? :blush:

~
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #303958 by
The site your link goes to states that NASA denied the existence of Planet X (commonly known as Planet Nibiru) until now.

But from NASA's official site ( NASA OFFICIAL ), they deny this rogue planet exists, or ever has existed.

I've seen some footage recently on YouTube of people seeing two suns in the middle of the day, claiming it to be this rogue planet. Theories of this planet have been around for a while, but have yet to find any scientific backing. ;P Mostly the theories exist to instil distrust in the government, saying they're hiding this planet from us.

Fun to think about tho. The idea of another planet crashing into earth, igniting the atmosphere and such, really helps one live in the now. Very much a live like there is no tomorrow feeling. Helps you appreciate each day.

More
6 years 6 months ago #303982 by Manu
I need someone to please confirm whether or not this planet is going to crash into ours, and when.

Depending on the answer, I might take out "paying off debt" as a priority from my list, and go out drinking and feasting instead. :laugh:

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven, ,

More
6 years 6 months ago #303983 by Eleven
Planet X or Niburu as stated is a legend from the Maya and the Sumerians. I actually, posted something similar about the nature of our planet but, according to present maps of NASA it doesn't exists as far as I know but, I say never say never because the last 50 years they have uncovered alot of so called "Myths" from ancient texts and legends that we believed to be "Myth" and have proven to be true. I mean, In my own opinion I don't think the Gaza Pyramids we're placed on each other by modern men I think something or some advance technology long lost did not slaves. That's just my opinion do some research and let us know what you find out more. I would be interested in finding out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 6 months ago #303991 by JamesSand
I'm bored and waiting for a smoothie

Conspiracy theorists and rogue scientists have long claimed there is another planet beyond Neptune and Pluto – dubbed Planet X.

Is "massive heavenly bodies" a conspiracy?
We know there are big things in space? Whether they are lurking with malicious intent is another issue.

His followers said Nibiru was hurtling through space and heading for a cataclysmic collision with Earth.

That is some intense math. I am flat out navigating to my driveway each night, and it's not moving relative to the roads I drive on.

I have no idea what the benefit of an artists impression of a planet no one has ever seen or even had roughly described to them. It may as well be a picture of Diaboromon

All this is just a warm up to

The space agency has said the mysterious “super-Earth” – which is 10 times the weight of our planet – may be so powerful it is pulling the other planets out of orbit and even tilting the entire Solar System to one side.

From rough 3rd grade science memory, Jupiter is somewhat more than 10x the mass of earth, and the Sun a tad more again, so I'm not hugely concerned about what is essentially a pimple on the arse of the solar system causing it to wobble out of balance. (I'm no astrophysicist, for all I know a medium-size planet could cause all sorts of strife)

And why Super "Earth"? Does it have a similar structure and atmosphere to Earth, or are we just reminding people that it is possibly roundish and big? Might as well be a Mega-Marble or Ultra Tennis Ball.

ANYWAY - I love click bait and hoaxes as much as the next internet kid, but really, if these writers were any good, they'd be working for The Onion,

Everything else is just glorified blog bullshit with ads.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #303993 by
I am not sure what is 'true' or 'not true'. :ohmy: I do like the article not matter what the truth is. :lol: Niburu`s legend and added mythology can be found all over the ancient tablets, that part is literally carved into stone, modern media tends to add their own twist into it.. :side:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #303994 by
To be fair, aren't all world's besides this one, alien?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi