The Spiritual Plane

More
6 years 7 months ago #299092 by Eleven
The Spiritual Plane was created by Eleven
I meant to post about this but, I happen to forget Sunday's a usually very busy for my family but, I thought this might be worth sharing what it means or what it might not mean I cannot say.

I was tired so I decided to lay down before taking my wife back to church that evening. I fell asleep quickly was really tired my wife is sick and she had me up all night taking caring of her. Within about thirty minutes I was awoken to my wife wanting to go to the bathroom. I got up, put her in her chair and she rode to the bathroom. I laid back down on the bed and I looked over and decided I would listen to some Bin-aural beats and mediation on youtube. So, I put my earphones in and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Before, I knew it I saw what I thought was my body lifting up out of itself and I couldn't hear the Bin-aural beats anymore and I stood over my very body. I saw the room, my body of course, everything in it but yet it was calm. There was a big black circle that covered the ceiling in the room when I looked upward.

I looked at myself and I was sleeping so still and peaceful. I thought, "This isn't bad...I thought it was odd to be looking at myself and not horrified by it but, I was calm and at peace."

It wasn't very long I saw my wife coming down the hallway into our room. She begun to yell my name to awake me, "Babe! wake up!" Her voice and an echo came out from her voice. She continued for a few minutes and I just sat there and observed her. She wasn't bothered I think she genuinely thought I was just sleeping and unaware of me standing there over my physical body. She called out my name several more times, with a louder tone to arouse me. I thought to myself, "Hmm...I suppose if I called out to her she wouldn't hear me..." Or, that I was aware of but, I didn't try because I didn't want to scare her if she could. That's when poof!

I opening my eyes and sat up in my body...I thought how weird...? I was in my body again. Was it just a dream? Did that really happen? What was that? Didn't I enter the Spiritual Plane?

I took off my earbuds and told my wife. She freaked out when I told her and she mentioned as I laid there that I had stopped breathing and was pale for awhile. I thought how odd was that. Did I die by my wife's account? Did the Beats and mediation cause me to accidentally Astral Project? Or, maybe it was just a dream...?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #299093 by Carlos.Martinez3
Funny thing ... Your path can be defined by ... You and only you. I can share and say one done that many times . Practice ... Help ... Reading and learning about things like this help to ...validate ... Things.

Rule number one to most things ... Do it more than once and u can start asking the good stuff !

I go... Places ... I float .. I leave ... I project ... I can think and see things ... What ever u decide to call it I hope you will try again and again and make sure ... Seek is to us .. Rey many northern things . Try practice !
Log the time and date and feeling and I try to replicate it often , which i do! Keep that in a journal and see what you learn about ... You! Pm for specifics . May the force you seek find your where you seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven

More
6 years 7 months ago #299098 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic The Spiritual Plane
Thank you for the encouraging words I am planning to try it again. I am interested in seeing if I can and see if I can go further than I did before. Maybe, walk outside my house, fly, ect.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

More
6 years 7 months ago #299101 by Carlos.Martinez3
You are most welcome . !!! Remember in everything a " home " is always best so start and stop same place . Give time to return aka might ware you out don't go so far and be "down" all day aka slow m tired. Mentally your wanting to ... Stretch and plan ... Mentally ... You can and I have too myself, do all the cool things and then .... Became exhausted ... Useless to my fam and friends . Take some time today plan a bit and you can be better prepared for anything . I like to praise my plave of start and be thankful for my "home" when I begin. Then do the same at the end . Everything else, the in between can be to you or a program or whatever . Be safe ! In all aspects remember balance ! Have fun! Enjoy the peace friend ! See ya soon! Lol be well!
I often use this to re charge or to feel conections . Let me know what u find friend! I'm eager ! Peace to u and may the Force find you where u look for it !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven

More
6 years 7 months ago #299103 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic The Spiritual Plane
Thank you very much :) I will take you advice and will keep in contact with you on this matter.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
6 years 7 months ago #299154 by Alethea Thompson
Your story disturbs me. I feel like there should be an ambulance in here somewhere- but there isn't. If I witnessed my husband appear to stop breathing and the color in his skin went out, I wouldn't have freaked out after you woke up and told me the story. I would have freaked out as I saw your skin turn pale or noticed your breathing had stopped. I would be in a cold sweat by the time I woke you, or on the phone telling the emergency services that I needed them there to check up on you. And you wouldn't have a choice, you would be going to the hospital regardless of your Astral Projection- because what you describe is also indicative of a near death experience. Whatever caused THAT, binural beats or not, may be latent and we need to make sure it was just the meditation.

If this happened to me (as in I was the one that had the experience), and my husband gave the me the same reaction and story your wife did- my divorce paperwork would be drafted the next day, after I was released from the hospital to have myself checked out.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Lykeios Little Raven

More
6 years 7 months ago #299158 by Carlos.Martinez3
Not every one is the same . Not every one has the same path . Every experience here is as difrent as our voice and fingerprints. Let's keep that in mind.
We are Jedi and that means we are ... We ... Not me .

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 7 months ago #299164 by Alethea Thompson
Ah, yes- sure.

Let's put it another way: He told us very recently that he has weight issues. Weight issues have been known to contribute to sleep apnea. Which can be a serious health issue. I'm placing his story into prospective- you just want to herald him as taking steps into the unknown and say that it's all good. You not encouraging him to get his health checked out and possibly look into Sleep Apnea as a thing is reckless.

Before he goes gallivanting into the Astral Plane, he should know whether or not he is healthy enough to go for it.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

More
6 years 7 months ago #299166 by Carlos.Martinez3
K I don't quibble so encourage all you like . Thanks .

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 7 months ago #299171 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic The Spiritual Plane
I actually would agree with Ally.
Personally while I believe in astral travel and have my own experiences, the fact your physical body displayed the reaction it did I would advise checking things out.
If you are or arent healthy once thats dealt with then I would say keep a journal.
Include what happened before, thoughts, feelings ect.. You can attempt to replicate your journey and enjoy your travels.
I find imagining a thread connecting my physical self to my spiritual helps with any feelings of displacement.
:)

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Lykeios Little Raven, Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi