Updates From The Top

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #297547 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Updates From The Top
I've not had PMs from anyone since this thread about the things we were discussing... could you confirm things are still being discussed in Council?

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297573 by
Replied by on topic Updates From The Top
Thank you for this most wonderful update. :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #297576 by

Edan wrote: I've not had PMs from anyone since this thread about the things we were discussing... could you confirm things are still being discussed in Council?

The Advisory Knights are working on the policy for resignation and reassignment of ranks now. It will go to Council soon.

We haven't discussed filling the Adviser seats yet, but it will be next on the list.

The issue of Steamboat's Knighthood has been resolved and awarded, and Council is considering other Knighthood appeals issues now. we're still hammering out this policy as well, but we're almost there.

Planning for the next issue of TOTJO Times is underway, and Atticus has been providing some good updates and answering questions about Clergy activity in the forums this week.

I wish I could offer exact timelines, but I expect progress on all fronts this week and we'll be making announcements about anything going to Council for final review.

Hope this helps. :)
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by .

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #297636 by Edan
Is procedure for how Advisory works and its mandate being discussed because, given the stuff that's happened recently, it seems quite a important thing to get resolved.

In fact, probably the first thing that should be being discussed. I got hell coming back so no-one else should get that because of Council's lack of forethought and understanding of its boundaries.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297640 by

I got hell coming back so no-one else should get that because of Council's lack of forethought and understanding of its boundaries.

I am sorry to hear you felt it like that , but nobody ever questioned your abilities , people were angry because it was a shady proces to say the least and reeked of favouritism which is not your fault btw , you are clearly loved and wanted :laugh: , now apart from lack of information and procedures that are adjusted at will , they could have communicated it better , thats all...try not to take it personally , even though its toe curling madness sometimes :pinch:

I for one am glad things are being adressed and improvements can be set in place.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #297641 by Edan

Amyntas wrote:

I got hell coming back so no-one else should get that because of Council's lack of forethought and understanding of its boundaries.

I am sorry to hear you felt it like that , but nobody ever questioned your abilities , people were angry because it was a shady proces to say the least and reeked of favouritism which is not your fault btw , you are clearly loved and wanted :laugh: , now apart from lack of information and procedures that are adjusted at will , they could have communicated it better , thats all...try not to take it personally , even though its toe curling madness sometimes :pinch:

I for one am glad things are being adressed an dimprovements can be set in place.

I'm not taking it personally.. I'm pointing out the weaknesses in the way Council works that should really be sorted before it makes any more decisions in case someone else ends up feeling the brunt of it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: , Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297642 by

Edan wrote:

Amyntas wrote:

I for one am glad things are being adressed an dimprovements can be set in place.

I'm not taking it personally.. I'm pointing out the weaknesses in the way Council works that should really be sorted before it makes any more decisions take place in case someone else ends up feeling the brunt of it.

I am really glad you dont and i agree , i think we should train in not taking things personally thats why i mentioned it , maybe a slight case of mirroring of my side Edan ;)

More
6 years 8 months ago #297755 by Cyan Sarden
Replied by Cyan Sarden on topic Updates From The Top
Thank you brother, greatly appreciated!

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297764 by

Edan wrote: Is procedure for how Advisory works and its mandate being discussed because, given the stuff that's happened recently, it seems quite a important thing to get resolved.

In fact, probably the first thing that should be being discussed. I got hell coming back so no-one else should get that because of Council's lack of forethought and understanding of its boundaries.

A formal job description and procedures for the Advisory Knights is also being created right now by the Advisory Knights ourselves and we will present it to Council for Consideration once it is complete.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi