AMA: Tellahane

More
6 years 9 months ago #292527 by Tellahane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #292528 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic AMA: Tellahane
Because this is the easiest question for me to come up with and the one I'm most curious about:

If you could live anywhere for a year - baring the country which you currently live, were born, and any additional countries you've already lived in - where would you live, why would you live there, and what would you do while you were there (doesn't necessarily mean job)?

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane

More
6 years 9 months ago #292534 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic AMA: Tellahane

Avalonslight wrote: Because this is the easiest question for me to come up with and the one I'm most curious about:

If you could live anywhere for a year - baring the country which you currently live, were born, and any additional countries you've already lived in - where would you live, why would you live there, and what would you do while you were there (doesn't necessarily mean job)?

It's hard to pick, there's a few places I wouldn't mind visiting and even live in for awhile, I've wanted to visit Ireland, but as far as actually living and working, I would probably wander down to New Zealand, and take some time to take in some beautiful country(that and my LOTR geekness). As far as what I would do, I would probably still be a full time paramedic. One of the advantages is no matter where you go there will always be a need for one, then when I was off, go exploring and connecting more with nature itself, where it's somewhat sparse by me, unless your attracted to corn and beans, there's lots of that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi