A Positivity Thread.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292338 by
Replied by on topic A Positivity Thread.
You have been a wonderful positive force here and a great friend for as long as I can remember. We may not talk often but I treasure it when we do

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292574 by
Firewolf, we've never really interacted but I adore your user name. It makes me think of the connection and strength of a pack coupled with the fire of passion and drive.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292584 by
River,

I know you're going through a lot in life, but I've seen you push through it and become a better person as a result. You're strong, courageous, and a genuine person. I always enjoy reading your journals and posts, you always seem to have some bit of wisdom to say. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292588 by
Arisaig, you've always been a bit of a kindred spirit to me here. Despite some complete bull crap you have been put through because of the selfishness of others, you still manage to find the positive and use it for motivation. You train hard and are constantly improving yourself, and that inspires me to do the same.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293254 by
Friend Senan, you are such an example to us newer folk of what it is to be a Jedi within the reality of daily life. Thank you for that, and for being so open to providing answers and support.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293256 by
River,

You and I have bonded a little over the past month. I wanted to tell you that I admire your desire to change your current situation in life. Your compassion is also inspiring. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293301 by
We've been acquainted for a few years, Connor, but the thing I admire most in you these days is your candor. You own your Path and your past, whether you feel it makes you look virtuous or less so, and you don't shy away from it. I know a number of us, including me, have learned a great deal from observing the way in which you are honest with yourself and with us.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293433 by
You are full of wonderful and sharp ideas, and you try them out with success! I am thankful for your efforts and contribution to the Temple. :)

More
6 years 9 months ago #293458 by Lykeios Little Raven
Aqua! We don't get to talk as often or as much as I'd like, but I am thankful that you're around. You're such a ray of sunshine and I don't think I've ever witnessed you speak (well, write) a harsh word. I enjoy your art and your company. You also do a lot for the Temple, which is inspiring.
Thanks for being awesome!

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi