AMA JLSpinner

More
6 years 1 month ago #318963 by thomaswfaulkner
Replied by thomaswfaulkner on topic AMA JLSpinner
What was the best thing that happened to you today?

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318981 by
Replied by on topic AMA JLSpinner

thomaswfaulkner wrote: What was the best thing that happened to you today?

I just woke up so I'll do this for yesterday. The highlight of my day was actually something incredibly small. It was my cats birthday yesterday so we picked up a few new toys for him while shopping for groceries. So I'm making a couple trips inside with bags and setting them down in the kitchen. Before I'm finished my cat had decided to sneak into the bags and had pulled out every single toy that we had for him. I haven't laughed like that in a while. It caught me off guard how quick and efficient he was at getting those surprises out.

More
6 years 1 month ago #319010 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic AMA JLSpinner
If you had the choice what period in history would you visit and why?

In a zombie apocalypse what weapon would you choose to carry?

Everything is belief

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #319015 by
Replied by on topic AMA JLSpinner

elizabeth wrote: If you had the choice what period in history would you visit and why?

In a zombie apocalypse what weapon would you choose to carry?

I wouldn't mind visiting the Renaissance time period. The exploration of arts and expression has a strong appeal to me. Not to mention I'm fair at jousting and sword play.

For me the answer will always be a heavy wooden baseball bat. There is no ammo restraint and I don't have to worry about getting a blade stuck inside of some walkers brain pan. The average male can swing a baseball bat with speeds exceeding 100mph, which is plenty enough to cause major brain trauma.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi