Fundraiser Questions

More
7 years 6 days ago #278808 by Kit
Fundraiser Questions was created by Kit
Hiya folks,

So I'm looking into ideas for more fundraisers to do and how to do them. I wanted to poll you to see what you thought about the processes and what kind of items you may like to see.

So far we've done
eBay bidding (lots of money for single projects, but limits who's available to get it)
Raffle sales (requires more support work than bidding, and bit of a risk depending on how many participate, but gives more people a chance to get an item and can be a lot of fun)
Direct sales (requires multiple items and lots of support work but is fair for those who can catch it first come first served)

I've made (pictures attached or see more here ) two plaques, a keepsake box, glass ornaments, and necklaces.

I've debated making a hand-bound, hand-written book with the Doctrine in it but there's still a lot of planing and trials before that'll get fully underway.

TL/DR:
What would you be interested to see offered in fund raisers? How do you prefer them run?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 days ago #278812 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Fundraiser Questions
I personally like the raffles, you handled it rather well last time so again congratulations. Also, let me know if we do another, always willing to contribute when I can...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi