Midwest Jedi Group for My TOTJO

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272354 by
Couldn't help but notice only Colorado has a group. I know the Midwest is pretty vast and population density can be hard to come by. Might there be a Knight interested in starting a group for folks in the Midwest? Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska...maybe even Oklahoma?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272372 by
Replied by on topic Midwest Jedi Group for My TOTJO
I think a group....requires a Knight to lead it....Otherwise you could always just make this thread for the widwest to talk in? I could be wrong....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272586 by
Yeah, that's what I was asking about - whether there's a knight interested or not.

More
7 years 3 months ago #272623 by Avalon
There is a Texas group (or at least there used to be) headed up by Wescli (I think o.O) that the Oklahoma and Kansas residents (sometimes) appear to get involved with (maybe erg....)

The thing with the Midwest is its such a geographically large area. But I do believe there are a number of knights living within it that might be willing to head a group up if enough interest is presented.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272636 by
IF I eve become a Knight I plan to do one for Michigan.....Specifically.

As ally mentioned "Midwest" seems a bit.....large focused.

More
7 years 3 months ago #272694 by rugadd
I hope if and when knighted to have an Illinois one. Champaign Urbana is the hub of the wheel between Chicago, St louis and Indianapolis.

rugadd

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #272718 by
I drove through there once on my trip from Philly to Kansas City a few years ago. I enjoyed Illinois country.

I don't really know how many Jedi there are in the Midwest, and usually these states associate with one another for other things, such as universities and trade unions. The population of Jedi in that region is probably lower than even, say, the Heathen population in that region - yet all of them get together at Camp Gaea in northern Kansas for their Lightning Across the Plains retreat.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi