Robbed by hackers. Any luck/blessings, please

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #265272 by
I have been staying with my family and we recently moved into a new house. My aunt has moved down to help out with the bills and to find a new job working as a hospice nurse. Oddly enough she hasn't been getting too many offers, despite having a masters degree and can actually teach nursing. She doesn't want to feel like a burden and wants to help out. But recently she was hacked and her remaining money was cleaned out.

Mostly due to the incompetence of her bank for not checking on it Banks can lock an account if a certain amount of money is being taken, but she was cleaned out and overdrawn yet they didn't stop it. Luckily she's on a protection plan and they should give her money back due the bank messing up on this one.

I am still helping out my family, paying most of the bills and trying to keep my job. Please, prayers are needed for my aunt and my family. We just need some luck. I am hoping that the Force/spirits/gods/ will be with us.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #265274 by Brontyn
My thoughts and prayers we'll be with you, your family, and your aunt. I hope the bank restores her money in full, and they find the hackers. I'm sure work will turn up for her soon. Bless her for being a hospice nurse! They're angels!

I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise because I've been foolish. - Unknown

Rules for happiness, something to do, someone to love, something to hope for. - Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #265361 by

Brontyn wrote: My thoughts and prayers we'll be with you, your family, and your aunt. I hope the bank restores her money in full, and they find the hackers. I'm sure work will turn up for her soon. Bless her for being a hospice nurse! They're angels!

Thank you :) It really means a lot to hear that. I thank and bless her as well for her job. I hope the find the hackers too. She's just went through way more negativity than anyone should and I am trying to help her as best as I can, as well as helping my Mom and my family :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #265363 by
Hackers are a problem, but don't worry, when my Revolutionary Organization take control of the planet, they will face hefty prison sentences ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #265393 by

Silas Mercury wrote: Hackers are a problem, but don't worry, when my Revolutionary Organization take control of the planet, they will face hefty prison sentences ;)

They are. But what do you mean by "revolutionary organization?" Just curious :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #265406 by
Just a thing. PM me if you're interested.

More
7 years 4 months ago #265722 by Kohadre
Having been hacked myself, I understand how devastating it can be to have that happen and how complicated it makes things during the process of repairing the damage.

While prayer is not a component of my faith, I will send out a spell to encourage the force to speed your families recovery.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi