Proof of Alien life

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259457 by
Proof of Alien life was created by
So while perusing the weird part of the Internet I came across some evidence from a very reliable source. The NSA. You can find these in the public archives.

http://m.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologic-spectrum/assets/files/extraterrestrial_intelligence.pdf

http://m.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologic-spectrum/assets/files/extraterrestrial_messages.pdf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259473 by
Replied by on topic Proof of Alien life
NASA is a bunch of aliens. Even the website is an acronym. Not All Space Aliens. Give Off Vibes.

Because Aliens.

More
7 years 6 months ago #259488 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Proof of Alien life
How exactly is this proof? And I wouldn't call the NSA reliable....

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259493 by
Replied by on topic Proof of Alien life
We always receive mysterious radio signals from space (the last one just two months ago), 99% of them are earth-originated signals. The one I've just mentioned was from a secret Russian satellite. These documents were unclassified in 2004, which means they are from the '70s or something like that, maybe even older. For that reason I would say there's a 99.99% probability those signals are earth-originated.

More
7 years 6 months ago #259511 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Proof of Alien life
I wouldn't dare put numbers on it, but I also fail to see how this is proof or anything. Even if we had excluded every possibility of the signal originating from Earth or a man-made satellite, that still would lead us with "we don't know whence it came" and there is no link from that to "therefore aliens".

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi