Dreams...visions?

More
7 years 7 months ago #258342 by Eleven
Dreams...visions? was created by Eleven
I had a dream this afternoon. I was listening as I was sleeping beta waves. I begun to first see water on a calm pond I reasoned, "Oh that's nice..." Next it blacked out I saw a Pyramid with a entry way similar to this photo here but, the pyramid was blue like the ocean, the entry way was made of Gold...then it black out as I felt myself myself entering in. Next, I saw this man I believe to be a budddist priest. Wearing garments and this hate similar to this photo here. But, his hat was very heavy made of Gold as well and blue garments. Then I black out again to see a Mayan pyramid with a light or lightning striking it...I thought how weird...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #258345 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Dreams...visions?
I've been studying dreams since I was 12 as a personal interest.

In my expereince, dreams are a mixture of things you've seen, heard and thought over the last few weeks, your own fears/fantasies, and your subconscious trying to make you notice/understand things.

It's not difficult to learn how to pick apart your own dreams once you start being able to identify what parts as above are represented in the components of your dream. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258362 by
Replied by on topic Dreams...visions?
Holy Crap, I have a place in my mind it's very similar. It's place I made it in my mind with an exercice called "safe place", it's a piramid made of a metal like silver or steel and it on a mountain. Inside some times I can see a monk not like that but preety similar. Soo, why we have the similar vision?

More
7 years 6 months ago #258376 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Dreams...visions?
I've been really into my dreams since a teenager as well, and had a few dooozies. So much potential power in dreaming its spooky. Last night I graduated naval aviation pilot training, and got a shiny red pilot wings badge
:woohoo:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258593 by
Replied by on topic Dreams...visions?
Could this be a preminiton?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi