Corruption in the Democratic Party

More
7 years 9 months ago #249350 by TheDude
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Various reports throughout the primary suggested the Clinton campaign was actively participating in illegal campaigning and even sabotaging vote counts, but the leaked emails regarding the DNC are probably the most outrageous display of corruption within the Democratic party in favor of the Clinton campaign to date. For those of you who aren't interested in reading thousands of emails or googling to figure out what exactly it's all about, simply put the Democratic party in the USA has actively worked within its own ranks to sabotage the candidacy of Bernie Sanders.

And although this information has leaked, it's too late. Hillary Clinton is the Democratic nominee for president of the USA. Nothing is going to change that now, and it really shows how corrupt our political system is -- or at least how corrupt this particular politician is. I think this is merits discussion.

I heavily encourage considering this deeply before going to your local voting place this November.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #249355 by
Its simply amazing to me that anyone still supports the Clintons. She should be in jail over the private email server used to email classified info and all the lies she told about that alone!

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249361 by
Clinton is a common criminal, just as bad as her husband who is a cheating liar and an unfaithful womaniser. They both deserve to be locked up, but at least Bernie has pushed Hilary further to the left. i hear he may even be her running mate.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249369 by
No surprise there but both the left and right wings belong to the same bird picking at the corpse of America and the Bill of Rights/Constitution. Too bad Bernie berned all his people endorsing Clinton, just to get access to a private jet wow. It's the craziest circus this year for sure. Wondering how it's gonna play out, probably not in our favor either way so I'll be working with my county.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249385 by
If Hilary Clinton is elected I will not be leaving this country like some that whine about Trump say they will do. Ill be heading down to the nearest gun store and buying a few of the most high powered assault rifles I can manage so that I may defend my family and this great nation from the hell fire shit storm that her presidency will surely bring! B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249406 by
So dramatic...

Either the country will get one who is a crook and a liar, or one who is a con man. At least with a con man, you know his games. I'd put more energy into whom I vote into Congress.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249407 by
I think now is a great time to stop and reflect on a few things that are core to our Doctrine here.

Emotion, yet Peace
Passion, yet Serenity
Where there is hatred, I shall bring love
Where there is despair, hope

Politics are inherently corrupt as they are a means to gaining power. All involved will be vulnerable to succumbing to their worst natures. Rather than fan the flames of political rhetoric, perhaps we should look for things that we can do in our own communities to make a real difference.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249408 by
yea, but its fun aint it! Pretending like anything we do will actually make even the slightest bit of difference. LOL B)
seriously, until we get rid of the two party system we are f**ked no matter what we do.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249409 by
I think we need a revolution. Overthrow the Government, and make America what it can be.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #249413 by

Senan wrote: I think now is a great time to stop and reflect on a few things that are core to our Doctrine here.

Emotion, yet Peace
Passion, yet Serenity
Where there is hatred, I shall bring love
Where there is despair, hope

Politics are inherently corrupt as they are a means to gaining power. All involved will be vulnerable to succumbing to their worst natures. Rather than fan the flames of political rhetoric, perhaps we should look for things that we can do in our own communities to make a real difference.

Very well said.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi