who will you vote for

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11071 by
who will you vote for was created by
now generally we do not like to just ask questions for only people from one country to answer. so this is to everyone. if you had a place to vote in america who would you vote for and why? this question is asked everyday, hey who did you vote for? so lets see, we are not a political temple in that sense, but we should still have our voices heard. so lets see what the temple says. MTFBWYA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11075 by
Replied by on topic Re:who will you vote for
Personally, I am anxious to have Hillary Clinton in office. She was in office before when Bill Clinton was in. I mean she was the one that really ran that presidency. Not to mention she would be the first woman president, another barrier broken in American society. However, Mcain does have combat experience.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11078 by
All I am going to say on this subject is that if Hilary Clinton becomes president, im moving back to kanada.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11079 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:who will you vote for
Come on back Lenje, we can start a campaign to elect Don Cherry as Prime Minister. You speak out of term in the house of commons...in the penality Box - 5 minutes....Tweet!!! :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11080 by
Ahha!! Lets do it!
XD
I still have my citizenship (i was born up there, then moved here to the US)
haha
We should elect you as Prime Minister, Master Knight
:P

Which cit you from, eh?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11086 by
I kinda want to see Obama win because i think he could lead the country well and i am confident that we could settle some things in the world considering who well he speaks. But Hillary has some good ideas and as have already been said she was behind Bill when he was President. I am sure he came home and said, 'hey Hill? What would you do with [enter political mumbo jumbo here]?' and she gave some advice and i am sure it worked out. Anyway, i have got to look into it a bit more, i have already decided i want a democrat, i think we need some change in the country and sometimes it needs to be dramatic.

And don't forget, if you run for President, don't mention us, we don't need that dragging you down, lol. We will keep that kind of info with in our circle, you will be the secret Jedi President, heehee.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11087 by
I voted for Obama. I just think we need a complete change from the old guard in DC. Hillary would be great also, but it would mean much more in America for an African American to be president. Women have been secretly running the show for years, you all know that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11092 by
Honestly I believe I think I am going to stay awake from this topic altogether, because it tempts my anger

I believe people are allowed their opinions
but when people dont know certain consequences of things that people want to do as president, it flusters me...

MTFBWYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11093 by
I'm voting for Obama. I think. I might change my mind, to who though I have no idea. I hate politics.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi