lightsaber classes?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11031 by
Replied by on topic Re:lightsaber classes?
That kind of technology would be why out of our hands.For now let use what steel/wooden deadly \"tools\" we have now.
I understand that swords and knifes are illegal but the walking stick idea is pretty good.Maybe a steel or wooden stick about the length of a light saber with a custom handle (to look like a light saber).From there all we need are some forms and skills to apply to our new \"tool\" witch we already have rough description of in any Jedi light saber style data base.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11034 by
That would be a pretty sweet idea. Could have the saber blade removable. I have found a site that sells inexpensive materials to build a functional lightsaber, polymer blade of course. www.thecustomsabershop.com This would be the same principle as yours, but the blade would light up.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11036 by
I made my saber hilt from scratch, it is about 18 inches long, a two handed saber, perhaps I should take a picture of it, eh?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11062 by
I like the idea of the walking stick. with this we can protect others without having to use lethal force.

MTFBWY Always.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11063 by
In that case, we can use asp or extendable batons. They come in various lengths. But we must be careful not cross into being known as vigiantes.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11064 by
Always in defense of others or ourselves, of course Decimus, yes...i could easily design these personal jedi-sticks (i already have several copyrights, im in engineering highschool college) for everyone if they like?

what kind of applications would you want in it? the stun gun idea? or just the walkingstick baton idea? or what? i could easily make a scetch

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11066 by
For the ease of carry, maybe have it retractable to something of 12 inches or so. It should be durable, able to take hard impacts and remain solid and fully functional. I was thinking that it could also stun upon contact. The business end could maybe extend to about 20-32 inches. What do you think?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11077 by
Hmm, i believe i could make a baton like that with a dual phased metal tip so that it would sting upon impact

Shouldnt be too hard at all
Ill get right on that :]
I do believe that i would want to wait for the councils approval first..

MTFBWYA

-Bradford

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11088 by
Umm, i don't want to be a fuddy duddy, but perhaps you should find out the legality of it all. What length you can make it and if there is any law against a stun-batton or something, and don't forget that some areas laws are different, out her in cali i can't get a butterfly knife, nunchaku, bullet whip, and a multitude of other weapons, legally anyway, heehee, i have my sources. Just look at http://www.trueswords.com/index.php you can look at a lot of the cooler weapons including cane sword and see all the states that those are illegal in. So there you go, just make sure you have all your facts straight (i suddenly forgot how to spell that).

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11091 by
In fact it would just be the \"stun\" part that would the legal issue, however it would not be like regular \"stun guns\" as per my design, it would be a \"stun point\" which would hold a current, almost like having you touch a piece of metal and having static electricity go off, therefore it wouldnt fall under classification of a taser or stun gun

if it were in the form of a walking stick, it would be fine, its just the retraction i would have to look into, but thank you for noting this, Anora

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi