I suddenly feel very sad.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10686 by
I suddenly feel very sad. was created by
As if I should be mourning and I do not know why. I feel like something has been taken from me, maybe someone, but I do not know who or what. It's strange.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10692 by
Replied by on topic Re:I suddenly feel very sad.
I can not tell you to not feel that way because i too have often felt sudden sadness and from time to time i feel utter emptiness, like there is just nothing inside. But you will over come this. I still haven't figured out why it happens to me though. Just work threw it and you will be fine.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10701 by
It passes, but it is still not good when it happens. I dislike feeling sad. I think it's my brother. I miss him something terrible, and he's so far away that even if I had the money to travel I wouldn't have the means of getting there.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10702 by
where is your brother?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10703 by
That's part of the problem. I'm not exactly sure where he is either. I just know that he's very far away. It's complicated. But I know that if he could be here, he would be.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10710 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:I suddenly feel very sad.
Maybe you should not underestimate what you feel. Your deep connection to him allows for you to feel something. And if this is so maybe you should send your thoughts back the same way. This could be a building stone for something more. After all we believe in the Force.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10711 by
Very true, our connections with the universe around us are very evident, Once again, mediation could help you with this.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10724 by
Thank you, I will certainly meditate on this. And maybe I will learn something new... well... I know I will learn something new, for every moment is a learning experience.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi