Who else use's binaural beats when they meditate

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #127266 by
I had the same problem until I started keeping the dog out of the room while I'm meditating.

Yuckie dog kisses can be quite shocking when they aren't expected.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127296 by
So i was talking with my friend who said this underground secret society of people called neurocam made him listen to this stuff all the time. Yah i know that sounds crazy. Anyway he suggested I use this website http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/ to mix your own beats.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127313 by

Vesha wrote:

Orion Seraphim wrote:

PS their are dangers to doing this.

I was really skeptical of this (and stuff like it in general) ,but when I tried it holy crap I felt like I was on drugs, not sure if that's a good or bad thing, Very interesting.

What are the dangers?

'

A majority of these people are, what i like to call hackers. They are people who havent really studied binaural beats but they think that just because they bring what their systems can identify as the proper brain wave, its actually right. I wouldn't buy any Bi-Beats from anyone who isnt a scientist or at least someone who has thoroughly studied the subject.

The danger is that, since people don't know the brain wave, they can actually be using the wrong one and hence can cause headaches. I have yet to hear of any brains bleeding out but i still have trouble trusting any of these. My best advice (unfortunately) is to proceed with caution.

I cant find the link right now, but i bought this Lucid Dreaming Self Hypnosis with some Brain Sync tunes and it works like magic, it was expensive though....

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #127316 by Adder
I have "Sound Health Sound Wealth" by Luanne Oakes. I haven't listened to it in ages so thanks to this thread for reminding me I'm going to rip the CD's now. Unfortunately she died while bushwalking in 2011, but she was a PH.D. in something, and the CD box has all that new age 'bridging science and spirit' type of language.
:lol:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Adder.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127317 by
I used to use them, about 10 years back when you had to speculatively buy CDs and hope for the best... never had much luck.

I tend to find in meditation, anything other than a decent cushion tends to be a distraction.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127324 by
I need things quite as possible with little external distractions in order to meditate deeply. Soft music helps me be calm and relax but after that I need silence for me to go inside of my head.

FYI

Once during the summer I woke up while it was still dark and meditated with my eyes open looking out a large window as the sun raised and brighted the view. It was a very peaceful experience. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #288072 by
Binaural Beats is saved for health.It helps to think of your brain like the internet —all of the world, people (similar to your neurons) communicate with each other at nearly instantaneous speeds.I love the idea using Binaural Beats with Meditation.For more detail just click on How to use Binaural Beats .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi