Jedi around the world

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1923 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi around the world
My Jedi bretheren and Sisters, i stand corrected and offer my apologies. Brother Darthkarp, forgive my outburst. If it is any consolation, i am still smarting from shellshock from the other site i feel i am a refugee from. I will meditate to calm myself and detox before posting again.

thud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1924 by
My Jedi bretheren and Sisters, i stand corrected and offer my apologies. Brother Darthkarp, forgive my outburst. If it is any consolation, i am still smarting from shellshock from the other site i feel i am a refugee from. I will meditate to calm myself and detox before posting again.

thud

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1925 by

thud

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1926 by
Sweetness, a triple post, you are truly an over achiever. I've never seen that before, and I thought my computer was the worst one here. Good to see you Thud Thorax, hopefully you'll feel right at home here as opposed to feeling like a refugee.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1986 by
Thank you, Brother Dhagon Krayt, for your welcome. Yes indeed, my dinosaur is known for its evil temperament and slothlike download speed. So muich in fact, that many a humorous e-mail has wasted away unread due to the fact that i cannot view streaming video. Update required, donations gratefully accepted.

thud

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi