• Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
16 years 3 months ago #10281 by Garm
The Bucket List was created by Garm
With the release of the flick “The Bucket List” I thought it would be fun to ask the Brethren a question:

If you knew that you had a limited time to live, say two years, but had your health and mental faculties intact, avoiding the biggie items like ‘world peace’ and that sort of thing, keeping to the personal, obtainable items…what would be the top five items on your list to do before your last day?

Remember, a little selfish decadence is acceptable; after all these are YOUR last days.

For me…

I would start with a trip to Africa; my days as a conservation officer have left me with the desire to see the Serengeti and its wildlife. At one time I thought being a wildlife officer there to be a \"dream job\".

I would take the kids to Disney World…they have always wanted to go, it doesn’t matter that they are now 25, 19, 10 & 8 years old, we are never too old for Mickey Mouse.

I would tour Europe & England with my wife in my convertible; I’m a first generation Canadian and would like to see the places and remaining family living in these countries. Oh yeah, I almost forgot…the decadent part…I’d have to stop at every Pub along the way! :P

Well that’s only three, but I’m a simple kind of guy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #10283 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:The Bucket List
Great imput Br.Lenny!

1. B) I would like to go to the USA (Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico) with my family and enjoy the wonder on their faces.

2. :) I would spend any free time on this site.

3. :blush: I would have a few pints (Guiness) at the pub. If I met you Lenny I would buy you a round.

4. :kiss: I would like to tell my family that they are the best thing which has happened to me.

5. :woohoo: I would like to meet the members of the TOTJO for a ceremony at our new Temple in the US.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 16 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10296 by
Replied by on topic Re:The Bucket List
I would want to open a place where all religion are welcome, but be focused around Jediism.

I would want to Move to Japan (but that would probably be the last thing on the list)

I would want to visit India

I really really want to see outerspace for myself (who knows, make a wish could help me with that)

Right now, if i past, i would really want a child, esp a daughter.

Well, i am not one to be very decedant but i do like to have fun and everything on this list would be fun in one way or another, that is the way i choose to live, fun, life in every moment, every breath.

More
16 years 3 months ago #10302 by Zanthan Storm
Replied by Zanthan Storm on topic Re:The Bucket List
I have a few.

I would want to be married to my fiancee.

Travel to the stars. I would want to feel the weightlessness of space. Admire the stars. Meditation while in zero-g... i think it would be amazing.

I would like to see our Physical Temple and attend a gathering there.

I would like to go on another vision quest. On my path to Eagle. I went on one for 3 days. It was an amazing experience and I would like to do it again.

I would like to see my children, if i have any, being happy and playing.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10991 by
1. I would take my uncles drag bike( the one in the picture) for a spin.
2. I would spend all the money I have saved up on an Eclipse sl74 paint ball marker($ 1,995.00). This would be hard considering i don't have that kind of money.
3. I would see as much of the world as possible. particularly Asia and Africa and the out backs of Australia.
4. I would take My Paintball team to the NPPL (national professional paintball league) championship and win.
5. I would before i Die make sure my family will be alright after I'm gone.

More
16 years 2 months ago #10993 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:The Bucket List
Gentle Readers:

If Br. John had his financier with him in 'zero' G (Zanthan Storm ;-}) meditation would be second on his list of things to do. To each their own; Br. John judges only on matters of canon law.

OMDL; Somebody must be giddy from all the champagne served at campaign headquarters this evening. Ethics prohibits mentioning which headquarters.

The Order is not political but discussing and debating candidates and policy among members on the message board is not only legal but ... well ... fun.

What are your hopes for the US election? What's wrong with US policy? What is our role as Jedi in influencing public policy?

Don't forget the
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
function if you don't want your stuff going all google on you - but if you post it the Genie's already out of the bottle anyway.

Br. John+
Chaplain of The Order

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11005 by
i would like to sky dive before i die, it would be nice to fly for a while before flying in heaven. i need the practice lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11009 by
sky diving, rocky mountain climbing, and go 2.7 seconds on a bull names fu manchu...lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11022 by
LMAO Perris

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi