Perris Knight Hood

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10099 by
Perris Knight Hood was created by
I Daniel P. Thomas do recomend my apprentice Perris for the Promotion of rank from apprentice to Knight of jeddism. she has past her lessons and my quizes. She also did extremely well on her Trial. She has done Countless things on her own and there is very little more i can teach her. she is now in a position to learn and teach i feel. MTFBWY
Master Dan S.A.A.
The topic has been locked.
  • Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10101 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Perris Knight Hood
YAHOOOO!!!! :laugh: :cheer: :) Congratulations to the both of you. Perris I`m so happy for you. You are such a wonderful person, are very deserving of this honour and will make an excellent knight. Thank you Master Dan for your dilligent work and helping to make such a valuable contribution to the Temple. MTFBWY both.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10104 by
Replied by on topic Re:Perris Knight Hood
:cheer: Outstanding Perris!!! Congrats on your accension to Knighthood. From what I've seen since becoming Jedi, you have been an excellent candidate and displayed awesome dedication. MTFBWY always.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10105 by
Go Perris, go Perris, it's your birthday, be happy, lol. YAY!!!!!!!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10107 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Perris Knight Hood
Congrats Perris, Your Knighthood is most deserved, and on the eve of your birthday no less!...MTFBWY always.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10112 by
Thank you everyone! I've waited a looong time for this...and now that it's here, well...i'm just really happy about it.
More
16 years 3 months ago #10119 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Perris Knight Hood
DAN wrote:

I Daniel P. Thomas do recomend my apprentice Perris for the Promotion of rank from apprentice to Knight of jeddism. she has past her lessons and my quizes. She also did extremely well on her Trial. She has done Countless things on her own and there is very little more i can teach her. she is now in a position to learn and teach i feel. MTFBWY
Master Dan S.A.A.

Congratulations Perris!

APPROVED

SO ORDERED

Br. John+, acting Cardinal Bishop

Founder of The Order
  • Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 3 months ago #10126 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Perris Knight Hood
Happy Birthday Perris and I whole heartily agree!!!.... Well, it's about freakin time you became a Knight. :p hehehe... Congrats in a Big way!!!!!

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10132 by
Congratulations.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10134 by