Reliah, Offices, Resignation 2014

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 5 months ago #168130 by Jestor
Thank you Reliah....

Hard Choices like this can suck in the moment its needed, but, once a course of action is decided, it can also be a great "sigh of relief", lol....

Enjoy your journey...;)

And honestly, thank you again for your help, and dedication...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168131 by
Replied by on topic Reliah, Offices, Resignation 2014
Thank you for your service to the Temple, Reliah. I know this won't have been an easy decision for you to make.

I have no doubt you'll remain one of the leading voices of our community, offices or not.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #168134 by Alexandre Orion
Moi aussi, P'tite frangine, te me tiens reconnaissant du service que tu as fait tout au long de ces derniers mois. Ce m'était un privilège de pouvoir œuvrer à tes côtés sur les projets au Conseil, la clarté que tu m'as portée lors des modifications au Clergé et bien les nouveaux Chevaliers que nous nous sommes vus adouber ensemble ...

On comprend que les aléas de la Vie nous entraînent dans les aventures imprévues. Les missions changent avec des circonstances ... Telle est la Nature de la Force, telle est celle du Jedi.

Des choix durs ou faciles n'importent peu ; comme dit Krishnamurti, 'la Liberté est de ne pas devoir choisir'. Par extension, les choix durs sont bien souvent pris lorsqu'il devient encore plus dur de ne pas les prendre.

Tu sais que je serai toujours là pour toi, K ... Décisions dures ou non, prises ou non, TotJO ou bien non -- Jedi, ça toujours. ;)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Alexandre Orion.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168141 by

Reliah wrote: I'm not leaving TotJO and will maintain my apprenticeships so long as my apprentices will have me! :) .

That's quite a bit right there. You're a good person. Be well, be happy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168143 by
Thank you for all you have done and will continue to contribute to our temple. You were the first to greet me when I arrived and I've always appreciated your kindness. Be well, and enjoy the little ones while they are still little :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168161 by
Thank you for all you've done here :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168165 by
thank you for all you did here I am glad we still have you here tho so at least that is still good.:)

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
9 years 5 months ago #168170 by Neaj Pa Bol
Want to pass this one to you Reliah.... The gift of all this is you itself, never forget that.... It's an honor to be a member with you....

I posted this from my Council message so that others can understand that being Jedi does not mean we don't have cares of the world like family, jobs, etc... This is the real world, not the Star Wars Universe.... Though we have chosen to consciously live by a code, disciplines, etc., we have more than one path that has branches to the world... We will always be a family, through thick or thin.....

I soundly understand her reasons. We all know that life has a way of trumping us when we feel our directions are going in the proper directions and Karma as it may be, has a funny way of kicking us in the butt to the reality that there are some things you can not ignore in life no matter if it is in or out of TOTJO. I've been there, tasted that bitter moment and struggled at times to stay afloat. Sometimes you just need to take a step back, breathe and when your ready step into it again when you feel strong enough. That's life and I hope for the best for her and her family...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi