• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • Founder of The Order
More
10 years 4 months ago #127646 by Br. John
On behalf of the Council, and with a heavy heart, I report that Mark Anjuu has resigned from The Order. Mark's service and contributions to The Order are vast. Just saying thank you seems so small.

If Mark reaffirms his Vow his rank and clerical status shall be reinstated.

It's inappropriate to speculate or editorialize here. Let us remember the many lessons he gave us either as Apprentices or peers. In true spirit of our appreciation for the wisdom he gifted upon us for the time he served here let us consider his last sermon: "THE ROLE OF SHEPHERDS" and follow his exemplary example of caring and dedication to others.

This is his post to The Council dated December 4, 2013:

Mark Anjuu wrote:

As of this moment, I hereby tender my resignation from the Temple of the Jedi Order. I rescind all titles and offices that I currently hold and I revoke any vows and Oaths made to the Temple. Personal aspects of these oaths that involve my commitment to the life of a Jedi are mine to retain. I resign from Directorship of the legal entity of TotJO and I ask that my details be removed from all official documentation relating to such offices and positions.

As for membership of the site, please deactivate my account as appropriate. I would prefer it if my posts remain since I hope that some may still be useful to others but I leave such discretion to the will of the Council.

I will contact Jestor via Facebook or email to arrange the delivery to him of any items that I still hold of value (such as the stamp used to create official seals).

Thank you for the support that was shown to me during my time here and although I regret having to make this decision, I cannot in all conscience continue here. This decision is final and will not be revoked. If I ever decide to return and am allowed to do so, I expect to start again from scratch without any of the previous privileges that I have held. May the Force be with you all.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Jestor, Wescli Wardest, Proteus and 15 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127648 by
Well, that's both a shock and a shame. I've only been here a short while but Mark was welcoming and kind to me.

I'd ask why, but perhaps it's none of my business.

I wish him well in whatever he does from here.

May the Force be with him, and also with the remaining members of the council.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
10 years 4 months ago #127649 by RyuJin
Things happen as they must, both the fortunate and the unfortunate. Sometimes we can see the reason/rhyme to it right away other times we see it when we're ready to...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
10 years 4 months ago #127651 by MCSH
It always makes me sad when I see a member leaves. Specially when such a great person leaves us...

Best wishes grand Master Mark. May the Force be with you always.

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

More
10 years 4 months ago #127652 by Zenchi
Change usually involves loss, and it is a painful step in the process of Growth....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

More
10 years 4 months ago #127657 by Llama Su
Very sad to hear him go, did not have a chance to experience his presence besides his last sermon... I thought it was odd that when I visited his profile, it said guest... Hope all is well for him, much be a very personal decision... Hope all his endeavors in the future are filled with much promise... As Alan Watts has said, "Once you get the message you hang up the phone".
Time to move on I suppose...
Take care, May the force be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127659 by
Sorry to hear that but I'm sure you have good reasons. I hotpe the council will allow us to continue to read your posts and sermons.
May the Force be with you, Mark, always.

• Br. John
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • Founder of The Order
More
10 years 4 months ago #127661 by Br. John

mdk wrote: Sorry to hear that but I'm sure you have good reasons. I hotpe the council will allow us to continue to read your posts and sermons.
May the Force be with you, Mark, always.

All Mark's posts and sermons are still here and always will be. We must honor his request to remove rank and membership but if he reaffirms his Vow they'll be restored.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127662 by
Best of luck to you Mark Anjuu.

I enjoyed your sermons when I first started here and your willingness to help a new guy.

MTFBWY

More
10 years 4 months ago #127667 by Reacher
Mark,

No one can deny the positive legacy you leave. I wish you all the best as your path arcs distant from here, and trust that the lessons you taught us will stand the test of time. I salut you on your journey. Here's to the next step.

Jedi Knight

The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi