V-Tog, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #122504 by
While the nexus of the activity at The Temple of the Jedi Order is on site, everyone also has their own lives and commitments outside of the Temple. Sometimes we need to focus on these other things and to take a break from duties and interactions here.

With this in mind, the Council announces that V-Tog has resigned her duties as Councillor, VP of Clergy and Youth Officer. We are immensely grateful for the energy and commitment that she has given to our community in these roles and continue to wish her well as she walks her path. May we meet in these halls with happy hearts and shining souls and May The Force Be With Her always.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #122505 by
I hope I get the chance to thank her at some point soon. :) It is her inspiration that led me to greater involvement in the Clerical program here, and by that measure, has led me to help more and more people every day.

Tog, if you see this, I wish you well!

More
10 years 5 months ago #122508 by Wescli Wardest
I wish her all the best as she faces her challenges and I hope all is well for her. She is my Friend and I am grateful for all that she has done.

May the Force be with you V. ;)

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben

More
10 years 5 months ago #122509 by MCSH
Thank you V, for every thing.

I wish you good luck and
May the force be with you.

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #122510 by
I never got to meet her, but I wish her well.

More
10 years 5 months ago #122512 by Archon
I wish you well, V-Tog. I will not forget my first live sermon in which you spoke about passion. I hope that this decision helps you follow your bliss!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #122515 by
V, all the best on your journey and thank you for your contributions to the Temple. Though I did not know you very well on a personal basis, your work has been appreciated by all :)

May the Force be with you, and best of luck in all of your endeavours, be it at the present, or in the future! :D

~Lorian~
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by .

More
10 years 5 months ago #122516 by Alexandre Orion
Que la Force soit avec toi, V --

Moi aussi, je me tiens à te remercier pour tout ce que tu as fait pour nous.

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
10 years 5 months ago #122519 by Lykeios Little Raven
Thank you for your service V-Tog! I hope you're well and things work out OK for you! I miss seeing you around here so hopefully I'll bump into you from time to time. Do what you need to do.

Best of luck to ya! Go with the Force!

In Earnest,

Lykeios

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #122520 by
We are all grateful for your service to the Temple. I offer my thanks to you for your dedication and positive influence on the Temple. You have my gratitude.

May the Force be with you wherever your path leads next,
Rai

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi